Delete

Buying, selling, searching for, looking for help with...
Sgt Skittles
Apprentice Scribe

Delete

Post by Sgt Skittles »

Papa don't preach, I'm in trouble deep
Papa don't preach, I've been losing sleep
But I made up my mind, I'm keeping my baby, hm
I'm gonna keep my baby
Last edited by Sgt Skittles on Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sgt Skittles
Apprentice Scribe

Re: WTS Charger of the Fallen ethy s/b 200ED

Post by Sgt Skittles »

Bump
Last edited by Sgt Skittles on Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

Re: WTS Charger of the Fallen ethy s/b 200ED

Post by Johnny Warren »

I'll happily part with 300k for it on the assumption it is 0 slot and I can sell it back for 900k and make some profit... if it isn't 0 slot I am losing gold on that deal. Still, I bid 300k. (FYI even the 0 slot ones are only worth approx 1m gold)
JOHNNY WARREN!
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Re: WTS Charger of the Fallen ethy

Post by Wil »

I think the newer chargers say "Blessed, Account Bound, Follower Slots: 1". The old 0-slot vet reward ones only say "Veteran Reward: 12 Months"

If you only have one, you should keep it. There are lots of scenarios where it's helpful to both be fast on your feet and have all 5 pet slots in use attacking the mob. Maybe ask a vet to double-check whether it's 0-slot for you.
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Re: Delete

Post by culichi »

that old vet rewards charger is zero slot. not long after the new vet rewards system colibri did say he planned to make the old vet chargers 1 slot but he hasnt done it yet.
Wil
Legendary Scribe

ethereal charger

Post by Wil »

In a couple more years, all the 0-slot vet chargers will be at least 5 years old, which is the point at which you can get an ethereal vet mount that's 0 slot anyway.