Trinsic Raffle Deed

Buying, selling, searching for, looking for help with...
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Trinsic Raffle Deed

Post by Muolke »

I have a deed (won at the Grand Auction) which allows me to place 1 item on the Trinsic Player raffle stone. The last raffle of this kind was in 2019.

I don't currently have an item to place on the raffle so i'm interested in creating a "joint venture" with someone willing to provide a suitable item for the raffle. The terms and costs would be negotiated between us but there's a lot of upside potential if the right item is picked. The player raffle would last for 1 week and includes 2 town crier announcements (48 hours each) so it would receive a lot of exposure. All of the proceeds would go to us, there is no uoex fee.

If you have an item in mind and are interested in this proposal please pm me on here or in game (Shmoopsie Poo).

Also, I would entertain the idea of outright selling the deed for 250ed (15 mil gold) if you simply want to go at it on your own and do what you want with the player raffle.
Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

Re: Trinsic Raffle Deed

Post by Johnny Warren »

I actually wanted to buy that deed (and I had an item in mind), but my max was 5mil... even at that price I felt it was risky. When culichi used his a few years ago he lost a lot of gold on it (correct me if I am wrong culichi)... you paid 8.1mil for it... a joint venture sounds even riskier than going it alone for 8.1mil... to buy the deed less than a week after it was sold for 15m (nearly double what it sold for) sound like a solid lose/lose situation...
JOHNNY WARREN!
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Post by Muolke »

If you were willing to pay 5 mil for the deed, an extra 3 mil that I paid isn't going to make/break anything. I've done raffles outside of the Trinsic stone and they generally attract an ok number of participants. With it being a Trinsic raffle it should do considerably better. The key is the timing and the item selected.
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Post by Muolke »

A raffle item has been found. It is a rare grand auction item which has only been sold a couple of times. Tentative start date will be next weekend. Details will be released once everything has been set up with Colibri.

Thank you!
GreenBar
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by GreenBar »

Muolke wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:15 pm
...i'm interested in creating a "joint venture" with someone willing to provide a suitable item for the raffle. The terms and costs would be negotiated between us but there's a lot of upside potential if the right item is picked. ...I would entertain the idea of outright selling the deed for 250ed (15 mil gold)...
When a game doesn't have all the features a Wall Street Trader type would want so you invent your own form of "Financial Investment Products" :lool: Got to love the diversity of player created content in mmorpg :dance
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Post by Muolke »

GreenBar wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:28 pm
Muolke wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:15 pm
...i'm interested in creating a "joint venture" with someone willing to provide a suitable item for the raffle. The terms and costs would be negotiated between us but there's a lot of upside potential if the right item is picked. ...I would entertain the idea of outright selling the deed for 250ed (15 mil gold)...
When a game doesn't have all the features a Wall Street Trader type would want so you invent your own form of "Financial Investment Products" :lool: Got to love the diversity of player created content in mmorpg :dance
I think one of the reasons people keep coming back to UO is that it encompasses so many things that other games don't. It's not about just killing things or running around.