Need gold for the auction? Look no further!

Buying, selling, searching for, looking for help with...
Zanzi
Elder Scribe

Re: Need gold for the auction? Look no further!

Post by Zanzi »

culichi wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:20 am
no zanzi its my bad i posted pretty late when i was tired plus id been annoyed all day by the original post. im sorry i didnt word my post better or better yet im sorry i ever posted on this threa d at all hehe. i hope we are good.
You can really show me how apologetic you are by loaning me 300m or so for this auction....without any interest. :D
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Post by Muolke »

culichi wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:51 am
alejandro had this idea in 2013 and i didnt like it then either although ive always liked and trusted him. search forums for "UOEX Player Bank Announcement" if you want to see how his pawn shop worked.
id like to state one more time i dont have a problem with a pawn shop or the advertising of it on forums so much as i have a problem with that last line in original post that fabricates some urgency about not losing out on the wonderful opportunity to get those RARES that may never come again. its a well known tactic of preying on peoples fear of missing out and it sucks.

-karen (kyles mom)
It may be fabricated urgency to you but to others it isn't fabricated. People haven't seen some of these items in years and may not want to take a chance and wait until 2024-2025 to see those items again. The choice is simple, if my proposal doesn't interest you then you don't have to do anything. If my proposal interests you then you send me a PM (like several other players already have). The reality is that it's a bias towards an individual, as Zanzi said, and not the actual topic that's the issue.

But it's all good Culichi (and the others who feel the same way) because as far as i'm concerned this is how I feel about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4ujE8ocgmE
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

when i think of you i think of pitbull so we are finally in agreement on something :woot:
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Post by Muolke »

Only 1 hour left before the 2nd half of the Grand Auction. Still many rare and awesome items are up for grabs.

You don't have to wait until the next auction for the item you've always wanted. You can have it today! Short on gold? I got you! Over 1/2 a billion gold has already been pawned out. Don't be left in the dark!