JW's vendor update and price cuts

Buying, selling, searching for, looking for help with...
Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

JW's vendor update and price cuts

Post by Johnny Warren »

POST UPDATED - All sold items removed and generally tidied up.

There are plenty of bargains outlined below and many more not shown in this post on my vendor ★ Tamara ★, in town centre. As always I am happy to negotiate on any items, just [pm John Warren.

Just added:

lvl 100 Blaze of death - no points spent: 1.9mil! Ridiculously cheap, buy and resell to double your gold.

GoC for only 46ED

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

New listing - Morbus Rex, The Plague Bringer only 450ed - Save over 500ed!

This was my AoE weapon I had been using for over a decade. With the recent upgrade (the change X to Y deed) on my omniblade I no longer need this as my AoE weapon. This was the first thing I spent ED on when I began. It is old and this thing works! Let me point out some features... Firstly 100% AoE chance is just stupid, if you haven't used a weapon like this before yyou're in for a treat! This thing ruins places like fel wrong and champ spawns. It is renamed in the oldschool method (no Renamed Item tag). Back in the day weapon type changes were done by +c only and he did them all maually. When he did this one he broke the base dmg. Note that it has Physical, Poison and Energy base dmg - you cannot get things like that anymore. It is unique in that way. There are some things that could certainly be improved - this was designed in the pre all-relayers era. That said, I acknowledge the slight imperfections in the cost. 450ed!!!!!!! This has 900ED of deeds on it (1 handed, SC, SR5, Blessed, renamed, wep type change).

I used this weapon for over a decade, it works exceptionally well. If you are looking for a jump up into the end game with a 1 handed AoE beast then grab this bargain!

Any questions, feel free to ask.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Special mention still available:

5x Personal NPC body change deeds (35 000 000gp - price dropped)This is a grand auction item. This is a one of a kind, never auctioned before. These deeds are normally 100ed each (at current ed price that's 32mil for 5 plain deeds) and that's for the basic list of options. Devourer is a unique grand auction option, not available from Trinsic stones. This could make for some really cool vendor area/themed area. I would prefer to sell as a lot(I do have a future long term use so I am in no hurry to sell them) but I could be open to selling them individually for good offers.

If you are after specific mini trees, or Dr Who items or any old quest stuff give me a [pm. I have lots of boxes of these j̶u̶n̶k̶ awesome collectables to sell as I de-clutter. Mini trees are 50k each if you pm me looking for specifics.

I also dropped the price on all my looted weapons a bit. If you've dealt with me before you know I'm a pushover when haggling, so [pm me an offer on anything you see! Also happy to sell for gold.

Check ★ Tamara ★ in TC for these items, [pm John Warren for more information or to negotiate. As you can see, her prices are amongst the best on the server, items sell fast so don't delay. If you see another vendor with the same item cheaper [pm me and I will beat their price.

Thanks for reading!
Last edited by Johnny Warren on Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:00 am, edited 20 times in total.
JOHNNY WARREN!
Zanzi
Elder Scribe

Re: John Warren's clearout sale! (grand auction items + more)

Post by Zanzi »

anyone know what ethyl saddle looks like if dye?
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

good question! maybe john could test it in hue room if you ask.
Zanzi
Elder Scribe

Post by Zanzi »

I wonder if it just look like a regular horse? or worse a saddle?
Goliath
Novice Scribe

Post by Goliath »

When it sold at auction, +C mentioned it is actually a glitched item that makes it appear that way, so it's possible it can't be hued. Or possibly has no impact even if you do.
Nick
Legendary Scribe
Location: PA native, liveing in NC right now Moveing to TX in march

Post by Nick »

culichi wrote:good question! maybe john could test it in hue room if you ask.
Warning on the hue room dying with ethral things. there's a glitch where the hue room dye tubs will show you what it looks d like if dyed a certain color number however, when you use the uni-dye tub to the same color it doesn't look the same because the ethrall takes precedence... I ran into this when trying to dye my current mount.

I believe a de-enthrall dye tub then uni-dye tub works however, I haven't tested it (because I don't have a de-ethrall tub)
Miranda Ventrata
Elder Scribe

Post by Miranda Ventrata »

This specific mount cannot be dyed. +C stated it is a bug, and it's nothing. So there is nothing to dye. (It's not ethereal it's non existent)
Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

Re: JW's vendor updates - new epic weps + grand auction items

Post by Johnny Warren »

Bump - nice looted weps added and prices dropped.

Also Miranda is right, this mount is non-existent so it cannot be dyed. I'm actually falling for this mount now, it won't be on the market for long (I'm going to use it from Dec - not sure if I will put the daemon on the market then, probably not).
JOHNNY WARREN!
Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

Re: JW's vendor update - Super Cheap +50 stat scroll, Dreadnought Longsword, Hide of WW King!

Post by Johnny Warren »

Bump.

Added lots of items. Full dreadnought suit, Hide of the WW Kings, +50 stat scroll and more. Read original post for vendor location and prices. Thanks for looking.
JOHNNY WARREN!
Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

Re: JW's vendor update - Super Cheap +50 stat scroll, Dreadnought Longsword, Hide of WW King!

Post by Johnny Warren »

Many new items sold. Prices dropped on WW king hides. Hurry, the way stuff is moving, these won't last either.
JOHNNY WARREN!
Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

Re: JW's vendor update -Most bargains are gone... some awesome stuff remains

Post by Johnny Warren »

Bump.

See original post for which items are for sale and which have been sold. The text in green is the new information. I have removed some old information to keep the post neat(ish). If you are a collector this could be your only chance ever to complete your collection.

[pm John Warren if you want to buy anything in bulk or are looking for a certain collectable or specific items. Thanks for reading.
JOHNNY WARREN!
Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

Re: Buying Ethy mount De-etherializer tub, & vendor update

Post by Johnny Warren »

Bump for this:

BUYING ETHEREAL MOUNT DE-ETHERIALIZER TUB - I know this is a long shot, but I am hoping someone bought one and didn't end up using it. Come make a but of profit by selling it to me!

Also adding winter and xmas deco frequently. Plus restocked with lots of old Spring quest and more old rares. [pm me if you are after anythign specific and I will [mystuff search for you.
JOHNNY WARREN!
Matrix
Legendary Scribe

Post by Matrix »

Are you thinking use De-etherializer dye on Ethereal Saddle?
Please reply to me:
in-game: [pm Matrix
discord id: Matrixre
(Only checking the forums monthly)
(All prices can be change, ED to Gold to ED)
gilga
Apprentice Scribe

Post by gilga »

I have a de ethy tub that i might sell for the right price
Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

Post by Johnny Warren »

I'm out camping, I'll pm U when I get back to my computer tomorrow.
JOHNNY WARREN!