Titan's Hammer Shield for sale! *SOLD*

Buying, selling, searching for, looking for help with...
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Titan's Hammer Shield for sale! *SOLD*

Post by Muolke »

For sale is a Titan's Hammer shield relayer with a unique grand auction shield mold not available outside of grand auctions.

Cost:

Fresh Titan Hammer = 3,200-3,500ed
Relayer deed = 500ED
Grand Auction shield mold = 500-700ed
400 Luck = 400ED
Unique name = 50ED
Spell Channeling = 100ED
Item Bless = 50ED
4 level deeds +20 points = 400ED
Self Repair = 50ED

Total cost = 5,250-5,750ed

Selling at a discounted price. Message me with questions and offers.

Last edited by Muolke on Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
egore
Apprentice Scribe

Re: Titan's Hammer Shield for sale!

Post by egore »

emmmmm 10mil :P
price down because the point are already allocated and some go into resistant which don't need lols
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Post by Muolke »

egore wrote:emmmmm 10mil :P
price down because the point are already allocated and some go into resistant which don't need lols
Having points in resists doesn't make the TH any less valuable. The only other somewhat useful thing you could possibly spend points on is enhance potions which most people don't even use. Resists always come in handy unless you have low-end resist relayers but if you're upgrading to a TH then that should be one of the first relayers you replace anyways.

Also...since it's a shield, enhance potions is even less relevant since you need an empty hand to drink a potion anyways.
Nick
Legendary Scribe
Location: PA native, liveing in NC right now Moveing to TX in march

Post by Nick »

I 100% belive all end game relayers should have max enhance potions EXCEPT the shield. I have tried every single way to have 25 enhance potions on a shield and be able to use it but, it is not posable.

I turned a two handed BC shield into a 1 handed shield with a relayer deed (it takes up the weapon slot only then and is treated like a weapon doing dmg but you can not equip a weapon)

I turned a 1 handed weapon into a shield and it auto became 2 handed slot

SO, I disagree that Enhance Poition is not ideal but i AGREE with you that on a Shield relayer (and only a shield relayer and a weapon) you should not spend enhance potion points.
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Post by Muolke »

Nick wrote:I 100% belive all end game relayers should have max enhance potions EXCEPT the shield. I have tried every single way to have 25 enhance potions on a shield and be able to use it but, it is not posable.

I turned a two handed BC shield into a 1 handed shield with a relayer deed (it takes up the weapon slot only then and is treated like a weapon doing dmg but you can not equip a weapon)

I turned a 1 handed weapon into a shield and it auto became 2 handed slot

SO, I disagree that Enhance Poition is not ideal but i AGREE with you that on a Shield relayer (and only a shield relayer and a weapon) you should not spend enhance potion points.
I guess we somewhat agree but for different reasons lol.

I guess the point I was making is that spending points on resists on a TH shield is not a waste since...what else could you possibly spend points on that aren't already there? There's absolutely no loss of valuation on this TH because some points went into resistances.

If the mindset is that you don't spend points on resists on a TH relayer well...what do you do when you eventually have multiple TH relayers? Do you go out with less than 70% resists? It's more of a mindset than anything. This specific relayer had luck on it (purchased, not on points spent) as well as 20 bonus points thanks to level deeds.
Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

Post by Johnny Warren »

The resists aren't bad, there's no points on physical resist at least.

Enhanced Potions does not work on a shield so that's not relevant.

Have Bladeweave as the second special ability, that seriously drops the value. I'd say it knocks at least 50% off your asking price.
JOHNNY WARREN!
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Post by Muolke »

qbf wrote:The resists aren't bad, there's no points on physical resist at least.

Enhanced Potions does not work on a shield so that's not relevant.

Have Bladeweave as the second special ability, that seriously drops the value. I'd say it knocks at least 50% off your asking price.
Only 50%? I was thinking more like 80% :lool: :lool: :lool:
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Post by Muolke »

Titan Hammer prices keep going up.
Last edited by Muolke on Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Post by Muolke »

Back on the market…
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Post by Muolke »

SOLD