A&E Pawn & Jewelry Grand Opening (On The World Tele)

Buying, selling, searching for, looking for help with...
AcidBern
Elder Scribe

A&E Pawn & Jewelry Grand Opening (On The World Tele)

Post by AcidBern »

The Grand Opening is here! A&E Pawn & Jewelry is now open!! Located on the World Teleporter under the Shops tab!!

This is the new location for AcidBern's High End Jewelry Shop. That's right, i'm back at it with jewelry again. But this shop also includes TONS of looted weps, artifacts, some power scrolls and a few power scrolls all sold by Eboj. This is a joint venture, so either one of us can assist you in the shop. GO IN THE RED TILE FOR WEAPONS

As Town Center has become a total cluster (and its soo hard to get a seat there now), it is fiscially IMPOSSIBLE for me to set up my jewelry shop on a regular vendor. As I usually have several hundred pieces for sale and the daily vendor fees would would be just too much. Our approach here is to have as many items on display as possible with books listing the prices. We are both available by PM to make purchases and we try to have one or both of us staff the shop as often as possible. (Evenings, Central Time, as we both have jobs).

I have over 300 pieces of Jewelry all with minimum of 8 dexterity ranging up to 8/8/8 pieces. If you are looking for something specific, just ask and I can try to find something. I am always crafting new stuff hoping for that next uber piece of jewelry. (7dex pieces in stock for newer folks for much less gold)

So Stop in and see what we have or stop in just to say hi when one of us are around. Don't forget to get your Mystery Box!! Each one contains a full set of jewelry (3 pieces) with a minimum of 21Dex total. Some have better pieces and one even has a 350k piece! Only 50k, just use an axe to chop the box.

Questions? Feel free to PM "AcidBern" or "Eboj"

P.S. On the world teleporter under the shops tab
AcidBern
Elder Scribe

Mystery Boxes Refilled

Post by AcidBern »

So the Jewelry Mystery Boxes were a big hit. They are great for new and even some mid level players. They sold out and I have refilled the vendor. Each box had Earrings, Bracelet, and Ring. A combined total of 21 Dex... OR BETTER. There are 3 boxes that have dual stat DEX/STR pieces. A few boxes are better than others. All for only 50k!! Stop in and get yours now.

P.S. Use an axe to chop the box
laisabeck
Passer by

Re: A&E Pawn & Jewelry Grand Opening (On The World Tele)

Post by laisabeck »

Check out KRKC & CO online store for jewelry (i.e. necklace, bracelet, earrings, etc.) if you people are looking at discount rates. They are offering good discounted sale offers these days by using KRKC & CO promo codes.