wts END GAME yumi demonslayer lvl100

Buying, selling, searching for, looking for help with...
lilbear68
Master Scribe

Re: wts END GAME yumi demonslayer lvl100

Post by lilbear68 »

lol sorry i stay clear of crafted weps mostly bc of the 300point in lvling but as it turns out i already have super slayers for all 7 families of mobs here and fully lvld and regularly hit for +500, to date my best hit was for 533 but im still learning
si vis pacem parabellum
Nick
Legendary Scribe
Location: PA native, liveing in NC right now Moveing to TX in march

Post by Nick »

Noice! Have you ever broken 600 on one tick? I haven't and it has been annoying me...
lilbear68
Master Scribe

Post by lilbear68 »

nope but ill guess that if/when it become possible or some 1 does it we will prolly see it added to the ach log where we see the 500 in 1 hit ach
im pretty content with regular high 400s to low 500s i never thought it would happen but im happy
si vis pacem parabellum
davethemage
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by davethemage »

We all need to arrange a time to have him reported, and muted. This has gone beyond ridiculous. and honestly it looks bad. Thankfully his spam message says to look on the forums... so anyone that does will see this is borderline scam (advertising something, that isn't really what it is... and for a price no normal person would pay)
IGN: Edwin Roach
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

Well, the announcements in public chat seem spammy, but are within the rules. But good thing it's possible to comment on this thread, for everyone to see.
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)
Possum12
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Possum12 »

Though there is often not the required "12 lines of other text" between announcements as per the Codex on spam. Possibly even the number of times per day is at risk too?
Tarkin Lamere in-game
Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

Post by Johnny Warren »

+Colibri wrote:Well, the announcements in public chat seem spammy, but are within the rules. But good thing it's possible to comment on this thread, for everyone to see.
They aren't within the rules.

From the codex:
2. Language:
f. We don't like spam - announcements in public chat must be 60 minutes and 12 lines of other player's text apart, there can be at maximum 12 single-line announcements in a day.

From portal on 5.5:
5.5. 01:08 SunBG: wts END GAME 1h yumi demonslayer lvl100 check on forum
5.5. 01:52 DreamStalker: WTS Imp Dogs,Jackals collar,SOT n looted weapons,Jewelry,Pet Leashes, PS combining service(PM), Bikini Lady west wall TC
5.5. 02:14 SunBG: wts END GAME 1h yumi demonslayer lvl100 check on forum
5.5. 03:21 SunBG: wts END GAME 1h yumi demonslayer lvl100 check on forum
5.5. 03:23 Anubis Jones: looking to buy many different ointmets on exex pls see my orders
5.5. 04:28 SunBG: wts END GAME 1h yumi demonslayer lvl100 check on forum
5.5. 05:25 Mysteria: who is guild leader smh?
5.5. 05:28 Edwin Roach: try [guilds
5.5. 05:34 SunBG: wts END GAME 1h yumi demonslayer lvl100 check on forum
5.5. 06:26 Pirla: wts bat wings 2.2m, 2 imp squirrels 346 347 str, pm me
5.5. 06:41 SunBG: wts END GAME 1h yumi demonslayer lvl100 check on forum
5.5. 07:32 Dark Phantom: anyone for doom champ?
5.5. 07:48 SunBG: wts END GAME 1h yumi demonslayer lvl100 check on forum
5.5. 08:00 Kairoz: Check out è°· Floki è°· at TC west wall for awsome stuff
5.5. 08:54 SunBG: wts END GAME 1h yumi demonslayer lvl100 check on forum
5.5. 09:37 Cezzar: Wts 200 Dev Trammel Tmaps.
5.5. 10:01 SunBG: wts END GAME 1h yumi demonslayer lvl100 check on forum

I count 9 ads, I certainly don't see 12 lines of other players text in between. Also later in the day they start up again breaking the max of 12 ads a day. The only part of the 3 part rule that they follow is the 60 minute part.

To be fair chat is often pretty dead these days and almost everyone that wants to run a buy/sell ad has to break the 12 lines rule...
JOHNNY WARREN!
Alamiester
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alamiester »

stop the spam, it is constant when there is no chat...or better yet maybe should be a new rule...no advertising in chat....

..unless you are online....not afk...

make the rules simple, advertising more then once with same line.....EVER...in world chat...

i could see some new folks just saying the same things but thats different. and if your typing in trying to sell you usally get response. or nothing, then you move on. if no response it is basically afk spamming.

its disruptive of the world chat, and im sick of seeing it.

those rules were made for when uo exex had an active selling market for high end items. i think its time to change the chat rules to the newer uo players, not to the ones selling high end gear. because none of those new players can buy what he is selling. if someone wanted to buy it they would have from the forum...or from tc...:/

well the script is of now. but just ned to go back a few days, lol...easy peasy in chat right?
Alamiester
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alamiester »

:nod: :dance
Xavian
Legendary Scribe

Post by Xavian »

The last time I was interested in something they took 10 days to respond to the PM, but were advertising it the whole time. Seems a lot like 10 days of AFK spamming to me.
davethemage
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by davethemage »

Alamiester wrote:stop the spam, it is constant when there is no chat...or better yet maybe should be a new rule...no advertising in chat....
I have to say i do like this idea! I can mine/do bods/whatever during my day (USA night time) and the only WC i see is advertising between the 10 second warning, or right after World saves. (tells me it a bot message). So to have these gone would not hurt my feelings and would make peoples shops stand on their own, or be included in vendor search (where i go when i'm looking for something as most advertised stuff is overpriced)
IGN: Edwin Roach