Dreadnought Armor

Buying, selling, searching for, looking for help with...
Semtex
Apprentice Scribe

Dreadnought Armor

Post by Semtex »

Hello all,
a have a double from the Helmet and the Leggins of the Draednought Armor.
if anybody has a double too and is willing to trade pls PM me in Game or post a reply please.

thanks for reading and good luck

Greetings Semtex
Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

Re: Dreadnought Armor

Post by Johnny Warren »

Hey, I've seen the dreadnaught armor and weps starting to pop on vendors. How frequently it dropping for you guys? And are you soloing them? In my first 5 boss run I did it with like 9 players and my share of the loot was literally 1 token so since then I have only been soloing them. I can only solo 5xcliodnha and have since solo'd 5 cliodnha's 3 more times. Never seen any of the good stuff... wondering if I should be more proactive in donating my sigils and forming groups or am I just unlucky, or are you guys doing way more runs than me?
JOHNNY WARREN!
Nick
Legendary Scribe
Location: PA native, liveing in NC right now Moveing to TX in march

Re: Dreadnought Armor

Post by Nick »

I did 7 solo runs before I got the gloves to drop. however, with the recent changes to my favorite bad guy (Polly had RPD reduced by 2/3s and no longer will target other bosses with life drain), It takes a long time so, I find it better to donate them to a group and run it together.

a group of 4 can kill 5 bosses mixed or the same kind in under 15 min and restart right away so, I think groups are much more effective. Be aware though the amount of loot is roughly the same when it comes to a 5 boss fight (350k gold, 220 tokens 3-7 deco items) and the more ppl there are in the fight the more the gold, tokens, and deco dead/items are spread out. It is also very much influenced by how much DMG each person did (so if someone is a druid and is casting stone circle they don't get nearly as good loot as the guy who was shooting the whole time USALLY). I can not say if the armor drop rate is influenced by a number of people in a group I've never seen two ppl get it in the same run. I got the helm fighting with a group after maybe 20 runs over a few nights.

My advice is to find 3-4 other ppl who you can work together well with and all pool your keys and do them together. I would only bring in more people (6-25 more people) if they have keys and want to join in. Just my 2 cents