Favorite staff member October 2009

Vote on the shard-related matters and/or give your arguments.

Which of the staff members is your current favorite?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:25 am

+Colibri
40%
+Rayne
12%
+Veritas
16%
+Aphrodite
4%
+Hina
4%
+Cherub
12%
I am a staff member and cannot vote
12%

Total votes: 25

+Colibri
Administrator

Favorite staff member October 2009

Post by +Colibri »

Runs till the end of the month :)
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)
fingers
Legendary Scribe

Re: Favorite staff member October 2009

Post by fingers »

I have not played in the last few months, but I just couldn't help clicking on +Colibri because i lub his blue hunter's headress.

I hope you are all having fun ;-)

ttyl

Fingers AKA Polar Bear
Quantrax
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Quantrax »

Hey fingers long time no see. I hope all is well for you glad your still kicking it. I too would like to give my vote for Colibri. Though the other staff I am sure have done amazing work and have gained a couple new staff members in last couple months Colibri I have seen and has helped me most often therefore why i choose Colibri. Cherub welcome and i look forward to having the pleasure of your company. Hina I know you have done well as i have hit a couple of your events for which i thank thee for. I hear Rayne had some doings with the Halloween event though i have not had the pleasure yet I hear you have done well. Also Veritas I hear you have made quite a name for yourself with events. Unfortunately I am not on much during the weekends so i don't get the pleasure to join in as many as one would hope. Good luck to all staff members as i believe you all do great work.

Love this shard

Phoenix º¿º
+Hina
Elder Scribe

Post by +Hina »

Thank you Phoenix º¿º that was really nice of you to give everyone a kind word. It is a vote without voting for all. Thank you again. :nod:
BlaZe
Legendary Scribe

Post by BlaZe »

I really hate these things because to me it seems like 'nyah-nyah i r more populerrr!', not to mention that I don't like to pick favorites in the first place.

But... there isn't a "I love them all!" selection, or even checkboxes, so I'll have to give my vote to big V. Although most of his events are "zomg-my-eyes-are-bleeding" hard and there's insane lag (client-side, from people putting up 3 trees for 30 people), he's been the one to apply most of my seemingly endless requests of Mage Armor and Self Repair deeds. Plus, he hasn't complained (much :P)!
jayates
Novice Scribe

Post by jayates »

My vote goes to Rayne. Making all the goodies must take some time. And to think she does it all out of a Easy-Bake oven....lol. Actually, it's some good interacting with all of us. We love it keep up the work.
lucky

Post by lucky »

Thanks for everything u do for us +Rayne! :) We appreciate it. hehe
forced entry
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by forced entry »

GOOOO HINA!!!! your always on and "peppy" i guess you could say lol but always on to help and tell me you cant take my ED yet :(
everwolf
Adept Scribe

Post by everwolf »

Have to Vote for +RAyne with the truckload of halloween candy and cookies she's been passin out