Favorite staff member August 2009

Vote on the shard-related matters and/or give your arguments.

Which of the staff members is your current favorite?

Poll ended at Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:49 pm

+Colibri
55%
+Rayne
13%
+Veritas
11%
+Aphrodite
6%
+Socrates
4%
I am a staff member and cannot vote
11%

Total votes: 47

+Colibri
Administrator

Favorite staff member August 2009

Post by +Colibri »

Been some time since I last posted this, I wish i hadn't forgotten but well too bad I can't rewind the time.

Let's see how we rank by popularity 8)
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)
BlaZe
Legendary Scribe

Re: Favorite staff member August 2009

Post by BlaZe »

I'm picking +Rayne for the time being, she's shown nothing but patience with me and my antics - not to mention the awesome (and sadistic) work she did with my training room. Plus she has such a pretty radio voice, that got her some extra points in my book. :P

+Veritas is a close second place, I've had some wicked fun at his events. If only he had a pretty voice too, then he would have my vote. ^^

Third for me is +Aphrodite, I haven't seen her online often but she's done great work with the Wiki.

I love you all!

Edit: Grammar error
Last edited by BlaZe on Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Viola
Adept Scribe

Post by Viola »

It's super hard to choose as each staff member has helped me. My first day on the shard, Aphrodite gave me my newbie goodie bag and welcomed me to Excelsior. Vertias and Colibri have both assisted me on several occasions, and so has Socrates! And all three of those guys have helped me with my various housing issues. ;)

But, if I had to choose right now, I need to choose Rayne because when it came to getting my silver sandals made, she really made the extra effort and gave me lots of options to help me pick the perfect pair. :)
Last edited by Viola on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chyna
Expert Scribe

Post by Chyna »

it was very hard to choose just one staff member as Coli and Veritas have both been super wonderful in the 4 months i have been a part of Excelsior, but at the end of the day.. i must confess.. (and i do wuvs you Coli!!!) .. but Veritas got my vote because he has always been there when i needed him and has always been super kind, super helpful and well... i won't embarass him again like i did on the air lmao! ... i love all the excelsior staff tho, you are all super awesome!
Nomadix
Master Scribe

Post by Nomadix »

To be honest, I haven't run into any staff members since my wife and I started. The only person I've seen in chat is +Colibri and I've read plenty of posts and such from him that he'd be the one to get my vote.
everwolf
Adept Scribe

Post by everwolf »

+Colibri as he is usually the one who has to figure out what I want done and secondly is +Rayne
Quantrax
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Quantrax »

Hands down my vote goes to Colibri. No offense to other staff as they do they part and well if i might add, but Colibri gets my vote. congratulations to Socrates as you have done well in the short period you have been here. Thank you all for the hard work you have done whether I have seen it personally or not your work creates an area effect and is noticed.
I would also like to give a shout out to Veritas for the events he has held and definately to Aphrodite for the amazing work done on the wiki so far. Way to clean it up. Sorry Rayne I dont see much of you but I have known you to do many things in the past and hear good things about you i just dont see them personally unfortunately.
Kari

Post by Kari »

Had no trouble picking Colibri as my favorite ;) He always brings a smile with his help and never makes me feel I am bothering him, even if he is pages and pages, deliveries and messages behind. He's never failed to ask before leaving if he can do anything further to help and has never ignored a message. :) Thanks, Colibri, appreciate you.
kennyblankenship
Journeyman Scribe

Post by kennyblankenship »

I'm so happy that you guys decided to do this poll again! :D Hope nobody gets thier feelings hurt tho...
Randi
Passer by

Post by Randi »

As always.....Colibri has my vote. Always there when he is needed. Good job. Thank you.
Kaervas
Elder Scribe

Post by Kaervas »

Couldn't have said it better myself, Kari.

Edit:
Removed broken quote.
Krypher
Novice Scribe

Post by Krypher »

Hard to decide they are all Great and have helped me out. But besides Colibri...Veritas on the other hand has been very helpful and has reply to most of my questions.
Thanks to the Staff! They make it enjoyable here
forced entry
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by forced entry »

i voted rayne cause 1. she brought me my omni book 2. shes been the one to answer most of my help pages :)
Dimir
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Dimir »

I had to vote +Colibri. I have only been here for two months, so I haven't had much time to get to know each one. I haven't had to ask for help or contact any of them with any issues, and I read the wiki most of the time (which is awesome) before I ask for help as well so I have yet to have to page anyone *knock on wood*. All of the staff here are top notch, making this the best UO server I have ever had the pleasure to play on. I thank all of them for the constant events and their dedication to helping everyone here have a great time. Oh and thanks, +Aphrodite, for showing up and helping me feel at home here the first time I popped into this world. :)