Favorite staff member January 2009

Vote on the shard-related matters and/or give your arguments.

Which of the staff members is your current favorite?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:25 pm

+Colibri
18%
+Rayne
14%
+Osiris
10%
+Neptune
43%
+Alucard
4%
+Tyrik
4%
I'm a staff member and cannot vote
8%

Total votes: 51

+Colibri
Administrator

Favorite staff member January 2009

Post by +Colibri »

. .
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)
zell
Apprentice Scribe

Re: Favorite staff member January 2009

Post by zell »

Yarrr to Osiris :)
fingers
Legendary Scribe

Post by fingers »

Neptune, hands down;-) And tumbs up! And fingers, oh well, fingers waving!!!
Montavion
Novice Scribe

Post by Montavion »

It's hard to find just one, there is a very good staff here. In the end, I gave the vote to Neptune for his creative problem solving skills. He's like MacGuyver or something. If you got a problem, he'll fix it if you got some kindling and an arrow shaft. Plus, I'm betting he has a cool mullet. Go Neptune!
Cree A'dor
Journeyman Scribe

Post by Cree A'dor »

I don't really like to pick favorites but I picked +Osiris because we talked about football (soccer) while I was mining... haha.
KnitePrince
Legendary Scribe

Post by KnitePrince »

hmmmm... well, first one that gives me a 120 mining PS gets my vote!
seriously though, how can you ask for such a vote... three days ago it would have been Neptune, since then, Col and Tyr have both been very helpful... maybe i will just hit the im a staff member and cant vote button, then again, it might be a trap!!!!
Mogster
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Mogster »

Just like to say Tyrik got my vote. Nice to have a roleplay style gm on the shard.

Also i would like to say like alucard as well good that put on an event the other day.

Most of all like to say all you gm did a great job keep up the good work. Special thanks to Colibri and Rayne for all there prevous hard works. Love the shard and keep up the good work people!
Aksala
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Aksala »

Neptune and Colibri - Hands down for me, maybe it is the times I play, but these are the only two I usually ever see. I have never even heard of Alucard, is he a regular staff member? No offense meant buy this comment. :) - Regardless, if your work behind the scennes or with the players, you all do a great job with the shard. :)
+Alucard
Apprentice Scribe

Post by +Alucard »

Yes im a regular staff. im usually on early morning. Currently due to my job i have not been able to log on very long for a while
Alucard, Dark Prince of UO Excelsior Shard
kellsar
Apprentice Scribe

Post by kellsar »

+Neptune

His trident is intimidating... the fact that it has been used makes it even more so!

Yes, I chose him because of the trident... >:-}~
Chroma
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Chroma »

I will say +Neptune. He is very very helpful and friendly. And also willing to learn :) Also has time to listen. Very very good staff member in my eyes.

Then again like everyone else has said you all are AMAZING staff members. You supply my favorite form of entertainment :) I was getting to the point where i was telling my girlfriend that i couldnt do stuff cause i was playing on UO. So i fixed the problem by making her a account on the server. Now she is richer then me hahah and i cant keep her out of blood dungeon haha. Now she is telling me she cant do stuff cause she is playing UO lmao. Fun times.

Wonderful shard very family and friend oriented.

+Props and rep to all of you.

Keep up the good work.
June
Apprentice Scribe

Post by June »

i voted neptune because... he's the one who answered my pages, even if it wasnt something he could do he still popped up to help me out or whatnot ;) keep on keepin on
Sorgon
Legendary Scribe

Post by Sorgon »

+alucard has bitten me many times. I think it depends on your play times who you tend to see. For me I see Coli more then anyone but its usually due to some Page that no one else has the powers to help with.
+Neptune
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by +Neptune »

I thank everyone for the nice comments, this has been the best player voting turnout of any of the previous polls we have had on this subject. Please.. if you have not taken the time to cast your vote.. please do so.. we are also looking at this information to see just how many players are READING the forums as well.. so please.. vote for someone so we get a good idea as to how many of our shard base are reading the forums...
+Neptune
Kile Morgan
Elder Scribe

Post by Kile Morgan »

Of all the staff members the one I've seen most and had the most interaction with was Neptune, with Colibri coming in a second. No secret who I must have voted for last week.