Relationships

Name says it all
zeus1
Novice Scribe

Relationships

Post by zeus1 »

In this topic I would like to raise questions about the relationship between our players and the shard administration.I would like to understand whether our administration understands not only its own rights but also the rights of the players, no matter what they are?I will give you my personal bitter experience.
Briefly about yourself. I've been playing for a long time, more than two years. An old friend of mine brought me to this shard; in fact, we played with him all the time, sharing experiences, running after monsters, and so on. Everything was fine until one fine moment, having entered the game, I found myself in until prison 2099 with an inscription of suspicion in a multi account. Messages sent by me personally to the administration were unanswered. Great. Now let's look into this issue.A question of attitude towards the player. You did not present specific facts and evidence, you simply imprisoned a person because you suspected him of something. Do you understand that with this action you carved out more than three years of my life on this shard simply according to your personal desire? Why didn't you look into the issue right away? Why is there no information about how much time you need for this? Why should I suffer only from your suspicion?While you are figuring it out, my seller will disappear, will you compensate me for all my losses?
My nerves, my time? I am already quite an adult, I am over 40 years old and I am extremely unhappy with this behavior. I know the rules of this shard very well and never in my life would I violate this article under which you accuse me!Let's be civilized people and resolve this issue like adults! I am ready for any checks, all that is required from you is a little justice!Sorry for my tactlessness and sometimes not very high-quality writing in English. Thank you all for your attention.
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Re: Relationships

Post by culichi »

it's a small private server it cant be expected to prove every violation beyond a reasonable doubt the way a government funded court system can. if you are innocent well that really sucks and im sorry for that. colibri is way too lenient with trouble makers in my opinion so if he is taking such a drastic action against you i believe he has more than a cop's 110% gut instinct as "proof". with vpn and a functioning brain there really is no way to get caught multi accounting 100% (on a small gaming server) so i am fine with colibri making a judgement call. from the little ive read on vpns there are ways to see through the fog but user has to be a bonehead or not have read the instruction manual to get caught by a small private server admin running on donations.
zeus1
Novice Scribe

Post by zeus1 »

But here I disagree! Mere instinct is not enough for such a serious accusation! And there is no need to underestimate Calibri tools. He is professional and can check everything very easily! I might as well suggest banning you? How do you like that? Maybe you’re also using a VPN? Or are they all using it? I’ll try again, I’m ready to pass any checks. I don’t play through VPN; for me it’s basically taboo. If I wanted to play, I would play on 20 accounts at once and then what? They would have blocked me anyway! I understand the degree of responsibility! But you don’t understand what I feel with such a dishonest blocking of my account! It’s easy to say that he felt it and 110 percent were right! You can't do that! It doesn’t matter what server it is, what game it is! Each of us must have responsibility! not only from the players but also from the administration, you know?
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

zeus1 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:37 pm
But here I disagree! Mere instinct is not enough for such a serious accusation! And there is no need to underestimate Calibri tools. He is professional and can check everything very easily! I might as well suggest banning you? How do you like that?
you would be doing me a favor :lool:
Alibaster
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alibaster »

Players on this server have no "rights". It is a private server that is 100% at the whims of the owner. You are not paying anything to be a part of the community. We are all here are the grace of +C. He could pull the plug tomorrow and there is nothing we can do about it. Having such an entitled attitude and posting about it the way you did is counter-productive to your argument and is hurting your credibility.
Alibaster in game!!
arni
Journeyman Scribe

Post by arni »

exactly what rights do players on an online server have???????????

none +c could close the server tomorrow without warning.
He has no obligation to players and we have no rights for refunds or compensation.
Just as Sony have proved by removing bought content from servers because they no longer have the rights to it.
Because it was once available does not mean it will always be and if that was the case i want my free seasonal totems because they were once available.

now the multi account could be easy as did you log in at a friends house did someone log into there account at your house?
zeus1
Novice Scribe

Post by zeus1 »

We live in different cities. We don't intersect at all.
zeus1
Novice Scribe

Post by zeus1 »

Alibaster wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:51 pm
Players on this server have no "rights". It is a private server that is 100% at the whims of the owner. You are not paying anything to be a part of the community. We are all here are the grace of +C. He could pull the plug tomorrow and there is nothing we can do about it. Having such an entitled attitude and posting about it the way you did is counter-productive to your argument and is hurting your credibility.
Simple human relationships are the norm of our lives! Don't confuse God's gift with scrambled eggs. There are unwritten rules in relationships between people. If you think it’s normal that tomorrow you will be banned until 2099 without evidence, I feel very sorry for you.
Alibaster
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alibaster »

zeus1 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:12 pm

Simple human relationships are the norm of our lives! Don't confuse God's gift with scrambled eggs. There are unwritten rules in relationships between people. If you think it’s normal that tomorrow you will be banned until 2099 without evidence, I feel very sorry for you.
Oh please...get off your Pius high horse. I don't need your pity and definitely not your religious beliefs. Coming in here like you are owed something is not a good way to make your argument. Waiting to hear back from +C might be a better tactic or maybe post something on the forums that is more asking for clarification instead of demanding something. Not sure I can say it any clearer. I'm not saying what happened to you wasn't unfortunate but your post will not help in any way and definitely not garnish sympathy from the community.
Alibaster in game!!
Cerrera
Legendary Scribe

Post by Cerrera »

Humm, came in mind, if you use wifi, could be that your neighbor could use your connection. But that's just a guess.
Also i don't claim anything but what you say doesn't stick together.
Your account is created Mon May 08, 2023, and you are saying that you play more than two years. Could it be that you have two accounts, because forgot password of first one?
Am also looking bit em, suspicious on this Quote ''Do you understand that with this action you carved out more than three years of my life on this shard '' So now it looks than more than three years, am not saying anything but right now, without further clarification i see just three options what is happening here.
Poirot.jpg
Poirot.jpg (18.54 KiB) Viewed 385 times
What about my experience, of course there been wait times, but have nothing bad to say at all. So super long response time on appeal sounds unreal. Also you must begin ticket with core of what you are willing, that's why i dare to imagine that gm can see part of text without opening ticket, and they can decide which to take first, in such way.
edit: excuses, seems forum account creation dates doesn't synchronize with ingame account creation date, so in that part am mistaken.
Don't misunderstand me, am not attacking you. Just trying to understand missing parts.
zeus1
Novice Scribe

Post by zeus1 »

Cerrera wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:38 pm
Humm, came in mind, if you use wifi, could be that your neighbor could use your connection. But that's just a guess.
Also i don't claim anything but what you say doesn't stick together.
Your account is created Mon May 08, 2023, and you are saying that you play more than two years. Could it be that you have two accounts, because forgot password of first one?
Am also looking bit em, suspicious on this Quote ''Do you understand that with this action you carved out more than three years of my life on this shard '' So now it looks than more than three years, am not saying anything but right now, without further clarification i see just three options what is happening here.Poirot.jpg
What about my experience, of course there been wait times, but have nothing bad to say at all. So super long response time on appeal sounds unreal. Also you must begin ticket with core of what you are willing, that's why i dare to imagine that gm can see part of text without opening ticket, and they can decide which to take first, in such way.
edit: excuses, seems forum account creation dates doesn't synchronize with ingame account creation date, so in that part am mistaken.
Don't misunderstand me, am not attacking you. Just trying to understand missing parts.
If I weren’t sure of my truth, I wouldn’t even write a message here. Therefore, you should not try to look for suspicion in my words. I changed the password because I don’t remember it.. This is normal! We are playing from different cities. We literally don’t have any common networks.
Last edited by zeus1 on Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
zeus1
Novice Scribe

Post by zeus1 »

Alibaster wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:50 pm
zeus1 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:12 pm

Oh please...get off your Pius high horse. I don't need your pity and definitely not your religious beliefs. Coming in here like you are owed something is not a good way to make your argument. Waiting to hear back from +C might be a better tactic or maybe post something on the forums that is more asking for clarification instead of demanding something. Not sure I can say it any clearer. I'm not saying what happened to you wasn't unfortunate but your post will not help in any way and definitely not garnish sympathy from the community.
Do you understand what I'm trying to convey to you? What's the a pityt? What I'm saying is that this behavior is not normal. You will be banned indefinitely simply at will and without any consideration. Do you like this attitude towards players? The only thing you are right about is that I would like to hear from +C. Although he has not responded to tickets at all for three days now. It’s as if I’m sitting, waiting... There’s time to put a person in prison, but to consider why there’s no time no, that’s also an interesting approach.
Cerrera
Legendary Scribe

Post by Cerrera »

What can i say, arm yourself with patience, three days isn't long time, we are here more than 100, frantically paging all the time.
Believe this should be enough to draw attention and all will be good, when it will be investigated. Don't think he will leave you pained, if suspect will appear wrong .
zeus1
Novice Scribe

Post by zeus1 »

Cerrera wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:19 am
What can i say, arm yourself with patience, three days isn't long time, we are here more than 100, frantically paging all the time.
Believe this should be enough to draw attention and all will be good, when it will be investigated. Don't think he will leave you pained, if suspect will appear wrong .
No problem. But my seller will disappear in a couple of days. This is what worries me most now.
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

zeus1 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:38 am
No problem. But my seller will disappear in a couple of days. This is what worries me most now.
things disappear just ask seventh stone if you don't believe me :lool: