Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:38 am
I'm just happy it’s not about me for a change
Hey did you ever figure out what a “ship key” is for? :lool: :lool:
Nick
Legendary Scribe
Location: PA native, liveing in NC right now Moveing to TX in march

Re: repair deed thief

Post by Nick »

Ya'll's pot-stirring is hilarious. LOL. +C has made it clear that he is not going to make public the results of investigations and punishments. There is a Rule about newbie bin raiding, but it's not very enforceable, particularly since we have so few newbies that would even be affected. Once again, Free Repair deeds can not be stolen by a thief :roll:

stay angry little rage muffins... its cute
Lach
Elder Scribe

Post by Lach »

Muolke wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:44 am
Lach wrote:
I love you bro :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool:
@ Me Bro
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

Muolke wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:44 am
Lach wrote:
:roll:

muolke still hasnt figured out what a "self righteous hypocrite" is :lool: :lool:
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Post by Muolke »

culichi wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:44 am
muolke still hasnt figured out what a "self righteous hypocrite" is :lool: :lool:
I see someone is still bitter I blocked them in game years ago.

Btw: Stop trying to contact me with your other toons. I’m not doing any business with you.
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

i did contact you on an alt a year ago to buy your HBOH yes i admit it but you make it sound like im constantly chasing after you for attention :lool:

i comment on your bs on forums because it is bs. you have done exactly what you keep hating lach for but its not because you dont like it being done its because you dont like anyone else doing it but you. i hope he keeps you from ever getting another one of those ridiculous op deeds that have taken over our auctions :dance
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Post by Muolke »

culichi wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:44 pm
i did contact you on an alt a year ago to buy your HBOH yes i admit it but you make it sound like im constantly chasing after you for attention :lool:

i comment on your bs on forums because it is bs. you have done exactly what you keep hating lach for but its not because you dont like it being done its because you dont like anyone else doing it but you. i hope he keeps you from ever getting another one of those ridiculous op deeds that have taken over our auctions :dance
The funny thing is that I haven't even played the game in probably 6-7 months.

What's the most entertaining here is a 10 year vet (this is you cul), with the gear of a 1 year player, hoping that a player that has donated enough to buy Colibri a new car in just the last 4-5 months buys up all the auction deeds (he already has in several auctions) while not knowing what a ship key does and causing great harm to the economy on the shard. But hey...it feeds your need for constant attention...so enjoy :nod:
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

i'm truly sorry but i must absolutely have the last word :nod:

@colibri please lock this thread so that i have the last word
MARX
Journeyman Scribe

Post by MARX »

I agree culichi should have the last word.. Please lock this for him
Remember kids its dangerous to be right when the gods of UO are wrong
Lach
Elder Scribe

Post by Lach »

You know i gotta feeling ed's are never going back over 50k only lower........ Anyway off to donate have a great day.
@ Me Bro
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Post by Muolke »

Lach wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:12 am
You know i gotta feeling ed's are never going back over 50k only lower........ Anyway off to donate have a great day.
What I don’t think you realize is that many players have the financial means to donate as much or even more than you do. We would just rather spend tens of thousands of dollars on things in real life and not a 20+ year old game.
Lach
Elder Scribe

Post by Lach »

Muolke wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:39 am
Lach wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:12 am
What I don’t think you realize is that many players have the financial means to donate as much or even more than you do. We would just rather spend tens of thousands of dollars on things in real life and not a 20+ year old game.
Two words & I'm done with you bit & coin leave me be peasant.
@ Me Bro
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Post by Muolke »

Lach wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:50 am

Two words & I'm done with you bit & coin leave me be peasant.
I’d rather be called a “peasant” than be the one who donates over ten thousand dollars in a couple of months just to buy in game items. I’d also rather be called a “peasant” than be a cheater who buys out vets accounts against the codex but only gets to keep those items because of the financial gain of the administrator of the shard. Everyone on the shard knows you paid off Lion, that Colibri took all those items away from you, and gave them back because of all your donations.

At this point it doesn’t matter who gets jailed or banned because there’s no point in playing a game with one set of rules for someone and a different set of rules for everyone else.
Lach
Elder Scribe

Post by Lach »

Well your wrong aslan & I have been friends for years he gave me the items and we proved it to +C so agian none of you biz. But that is why +C gave me back the items not because i payed him off stop talking crap and spreading fasle info. In my opinion people should be jailed for accusing the administrator of taking bribes. Or better yet banned so we dont have deal with them crying anymore. But that is ok ill just make sure & run up every auction item someone wants for a bow........ Once agian back off dude.
@ Me Bro
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Post by Muolke »

Lach wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:08 am
Well your wrong aslan & I have been friends for years he gave me the items and we proved it to +C so agian none of you biz. But that is why +C gave me back the items not because i payed him off stop talking crap and spreading fasle info. In my opinion people should be jailed for accusing the administrator of taking bribes. Or better yet banned so we dont have deal with them crying anymore. But that is ok ill just make sure & run up every auction item someone wants for a bow........ Once agian back off dude.
Literally nobody believes that Lion just gave you all his stuff. Nobody.

As with other things you were buying you always asked to chat with people in Discord off the server. You did this with me as well and I declined. Lion didn’t one day wake up and give all his stuff to you out of the goodness of his heart.

You think that jailing me or banning me is going to hurt my feelings? It won’t but I’m sure it will make you feel better. You’re still the tool paying thousands of real life dollars to have an item in game. Everyone else has their items mostly thru farming and other in game activities. Donations for most are only a very small part of their worth.

You’ve already run up the cost of items at auctions, which is hurtful not to players like me…but newer players. And you’ve already managed to run off several players. Congratulations. Maybe Colibri can make you a medal or other special artifact for all your efforts.