claim

Name says it all
nocturne7saint
Elder Scribe

claim

Post by nocturne7saint »

I think the claim command needs to be tweaked, there is little to no incentive to even use it. 10-15 gold per corpse does not even make me want to claim the corpse for gold.

i think it should scale with monster hp, or somehow give more gold. no one wants a chore that pays little

one thing i would like to see coded in, is a claim area, where it claims all valid owned corpses in a tile radios from the click point.
blackstone from the ILV guild
Eremite
Grandmaster Scribe

Re: claim

Post by Eremite »

RE: Area Claim

This will do [claimall on all valid corpses within 10 tiles that you can see and have the right to claim. It's blazingly fast at cleaning up an area, though it does slow down a bit if there's a lot of stuff you can't claim or is out of sight since it has to wait for that to be recognized in the journal.

May also need to adjust the weight/item limit to something fitting your current backpack upgrade status.

https://files.catbox.moe/ookdqr.mp4

Code: Select all

@clearignorelist
@clearjournal
msg '[claimall'
waitfortarget 1500
while @findtype 0x2006 'any' 'ground' 'any' 10
  if weight > 550 or contents 'backpack' > 290
    headmsg '** Weight High **' 33
    break
  endif
  target! 'found'
  waitfortarget 500
  if @injournal 'Target cannot be seen.' or @injournal "You did not earn the right"
    @clearjournal
    msg '[claimall'
    waitfortarget 1000
  endif
  @ignoreobject 'found'
endwhile
canceltarget
I've kinda wanted to optimize it to have it work in a 2 tile radius, then 4, 8, 10, etc so that it prioritizes corpses nearby first. Should be faster since ones closer to you have a higher chance of being visible and claimable.

That being said, I'd love to replace this with a [claimallarea or [claimarea command that handles the logic for me. ;p This introduces some problems with weight though as if you do claimall in an area, you have a really high chance of just dumping crap on the ground.
nocturne7saint
Elder Scribe

Post by nocturne7saint »

Eremite wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:28 am
RE: Area Claim

This will do [claimall on all valid corpses within 10 tiles that you can see and have the right to claim. It's blazingly fast at cleaning up an area, though it does slow down a bit if there's a lot of stuff you can't claim or is out of sight since it has to wait for that to be recognized in the journal.

May also need to adjust the weight/item limit to something fitting your current backpack upgrade status.

https://files.catbox.moe/ookdqr.mp4

Code: Select all

@clearignorelist
@clearjournal
msg '[claimall'
waitfortarget 1500
while @findtype 0x2006 'any' 'ground' 'any' 10
  if weight > 550 or contents 'backpack' > 290
    headmsg '** Weight High **' 33
    break
  endif
  target! 'found'
  waitfortarget 500
  if @injournal 'Target cannot be seen.' or @injournal "You did not earn the right"
    @clearjournal
    msg '[claimall'
    waitfortarget 1000
  endif
  @ignoreobject 'found'
endwhile
canceltarget
I've kinda wanted to optimize it to have it work in a 2 tile radius, then 4, 8, 10, etc so that it prioritizes corpses nearby first. Should be faster since ones closer to you have a higher chance of being visible and claimable.

That being said, I'd love to replace this with a [claimallarea or [claimarea command that handles the logic for me. ;p This introduces some problems with weight though as if you do claimall in an area, you have a really high chance of just dumping crap on the ground.
could i replace "[claimall" with "[claim" ? I don't want junk cluttering up my backpack
blackstone from the ILV guild
Eremite
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Eremite »

Yeah, just change to [claim and plug it into UOSteam and it should work. :D

I run claimall usually and I have an absolutely massive macro that sorts and recycles everything for me. Most of it's posted here.