next step in gear

Name says it all
nocturne7saint
Elder Scribe

next step in gear

Post by nocturne7saint »

So right now, I'm not sure what gear i need to get to progress, or where to get it.

i bought a fully leveled blaze of death for 450k, i think the owner of the vender put the wrong price as im told this weapon is worth 4 million wiht the stats that are on it.

I have 5 imp dogs, and I'm leveling a nice bow someone gave me

ill post pics of all my gear, so sorry for the mess of pictures

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
blackstone from the ILV guild
Zanzi
Elder Scribe

Re: next step in gear

Post by Zanzi »

I would not lvl that bow. I think I have better weapons you can level that I can give you.
nocturne7saint
Elder Scribe

Post by nocturne7saint »

Zanzi wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:43 pm
I would not lvl that bow. I think I have better weapons you can level that I can give you.
I already used a leveling deed on it, I don't know If I can afford another one, I don't think i have enough tokens.
But I will buy it off you if its not out of my price range.
ButteryBiscuits
Elder Scribe

Post by ButteryBiscuits »

Since you are thinking about next steps and how to plan out your gear, may I recommend this spreadsheet and planning post?
Relayer Planning with Paroxysmus

Post by MagicUser » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:10 am
There was some talk in chat about planning relayers. I thought I might share mine to help anyone working on that, or perhaps enhance anyone who already has done planning. There are some cool features that I've added, because I thought they'd be nice to have. I won't promise that it is fool proof, normally I'd lock cells that shouldn't be edited, but that restricts things if you want to improve it for yourself. In that case I'll just leave it unlocked. There are some general cell notes so you know what should go in most of the cells.

Shout out to Syrenka for testing my various iterations.

Explanation:
Syrenka had the idea that you never just have one suite and done. Since that is the case, wouldn't it be better to have stages? An easily copied tab or set of tabs which leads to the next one? Using this as the basis, I made it so that you have your previous armor first, then your current (smart, don't touch), and then your next set.
Here is the link for the post and the downloadable spreadsheet.

viewtopic.php?p=78414#p78414

Fun to play with and all the stats =)
BB
---------------------------
ButteryBiscuits
in game name ButteryBiscuits
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mermaid_of_Warsaw
nocturne7saint
Elder Scribe

Post by nocturne7saint »

ButteryBiscuits wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:24 am
Since you are thinking about next steps and how to plan out your gear, may I recommend this spreadsheet and planning post?
Relayer Planning with Paroxysmus

Post by MagicUser » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:10 am
There was some talk in chat about planning relayers. I thought I might share mine to help anyone working on that, or perhaps enhance anyone who already has done planning. There are some cool features that I've added, because I thought they'd be nice to have. I won't promise that it is fool proof, normally I'd lock cells that shouldn't be edited, but that restricts things if you want to improve it for yourself. In that case I'll just leave it unlocked. There are some general cell notes so you know what should go in most of the cells.

Shout out to Syrenka for testing my various iterations.

Explanation:
Syrenka had the idea that you never just have one suite and done. Since that is the case, wouldn't it be better to have stages? An easily copied tab or set of tabs which leads to the next one? Using this as the basis, I made it so that you have your previous armor first, then your current (smart, don't touch), and then your next set.
Here is the link for the post and the downloadable spreadsheet.

viewtopic.php?p=78414#p78414

Fun to play with and all the stats =)
thanks but i think that sheet is beyond me, I don't have any clue how to use it, or have the kind of mindset to understand it.
Opopanax
Legendary Scribe

Post by Opopanax »

Looking at the kit that you have, your next step would be to get any piece of kit that increases your dex towards the golden 220, at which you can insta heal.

The first thing you need to do is cap out your dex, you need the +5 stat scrolls that increase your dex cap to get it to a natural 150 with no kit, this is the max. https://uoex.net/wiki/ED_Rewards#.2B5_T ... idual_Stat

The important pieces of kit that are needed that have dex bonus on top this are the ones below:

+10 Batwings - Shoes slot
+15 Jackals collar - Neck slot
+8 Gloves of the pugulist - Glove slot
+8 Hunters headdress/Dread pirate hat - head slot
+5 Tactical arms of excellence - arms slot

You can also get 10 dex in the back slot from the cloak from the Christmas quest I haven't listed this as essential as that item is account bound and the quest is pretty tough.

This will take you to 220 Dex

Your other option is to put 8 dex onto a weapon and remove one of the other bits, I think that I did that for a while originally.

Your resists will be pretty bad with this gear, so once you have 220 dex I recommend aiming to get the Legacy of the Archmagi https://www.uoex.net/w/images/6/60/MaleLegacy.png from the GOC quest as it has excellent stats and it completely doable with imprisoned pets.
In game name: Abarai
nocturne7saint
Elder Scribe

Post by nocturne7saint »

Opopanax wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:47 am
Looking at the kit that you have, your next step would be to get any piece of kit that increases your dex towards the golden 220, at which you can insta heal.

The first thing you need to do is cap out your dex, you need the +5 stat scrolls that increase your dex cap to get it to a natural 150 with no kit, this is the max. https://uoex.net/wiki/ED_Rewards#.2B5_T ... idual_Stat

The important pieces of kit that are needed that have dex bonus on top this are the ones below:

+10 Batwings - Shoes slot
+15 Jackals collar - Neck slot
+8 Gloves of the pugulist - Glove slot
+8 Hunters headdress/Dread pirate hat - head slot
+5 Tactical arms of excellence - arms slot

You can also get 10 dex in the back slot from the cloak from the Christmas quest I haven't listed this as essential as that item is account bound and the quest is pretty tough.

This will take you to 220 Dex

Your other option is to put 8 dex onto a weapon and remove one of the other bits, I think that I did that for a while originally.

Your resists will be pretty bad with this gear, so once you have 220 dex I recommend aiming to get the Legacy of the Archmagi https://www.uoex.net/w/images/6/60/MaleLegacy.png from the GOC quest as it has excellent stats and it completely doable with imprisoned pets.
just got a hold of batwings, have the dread pirate hat. what is better? dread pirate hat or hunters headdress? and where can i get the tactical arms of excellence? or how much does it go for in gold?
sarmatian
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by sarmatian »

Arms of tactical excellence this is one of lesser Treasures of Tokuno artifacts.
https://www.uoex.net/wiki/Arms_of_Tactical_Excellence

easy to collect, just run from time to time in Tokuno ... they drop random.
I still use mine with three relayers.
One addition - purchasing a good ring or bracelet +8 to Dex (and other stats) also helps ..
nocturne7saint
Elder Scribe

Post by nocturne7saint »

Opopanax wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:47 am

so how many of these +5 to stat cap scrolls am i going to need?
nocturne7saint
Elder Scribe

Post by nocturne7saint »

So I'm at the point i want to work on getting some relayers. I'm looking for a relayer to help me survive better.

but i know nothing about relayers so i don't know what items i should be going for?

i have 260 ed saved up, i think its 500 for the deed right?
Geriatric
Legendary Scribe

Post by Geriatric »

i think i saw in another post you missed your chance at mistvale right?
that's a shame cos there are some nice pieces in there, cloak sash etc

dont forget to do the karate belt quests they are really good
and while alot of the gear mentioned in here would be big upgrades for you, the upgrades don't have to be such a big increase jump don't discount pieces like
ethereal song woven mantle (arms)
ethereal stitchers mittens (gloves)

and yeah the 220 dex sure is nice but there is still a global cooldown on how fast you can bandage yourself "must wait to perform another action"
so you dont wanna sacrifice too much of your resists to get to that 220 dex theres other stats you are still going to want to maintain
sarmatian
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by sarmatian »

Keep in mind that one of the christmas quests there has been an account bound cloak called mantle of frost,
which has the same stats as the mistvale cloak, but a slightly different graphic.

do not use this slot for first relayer.
Kilt or shirt are better.
nocturne7saint
Elder Scribe

Post by nocturne7saint »

sarmatian wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 7:23 am
Keep in mind that one of the christmas quests there has been an account bound cloak called mantle of frost,
which has the same stats as the mistvale cloak, but a slightly different graphic.

do not use this slot for first relayer.
Kilt or shirt are better.
so that's the back slot right?
what slot are dreadnaught shoulders?
Cerrera
Legendary Scribe

Post by Cerrera »

nocturne7saint wrote:
Fri May 05, 2023 3:44 pm

so that's the back slot right?
what slot are dreadnaught shoulders?
arms, takes arms slot. there is some specific items which can take other slots than it looks, but its rarity. For example haloween costume it take's talisman slot (btw don't try to relayer it, you wouldn't be able to wear it) ultimate quiver take cloak slot, but usual one sash.