inscription BOD's

Name says it all
Geriatric
Legendary Scribe

inscription BOD's

Post by Geriatric »

no idea how hard the coding would be, but it would be fantastic to see this
nearly everyone runs around with an LRC suit, and for all its worth magery doesnt get used a great deal
reagents tends to not have much value or use beyond alchemy needs (alchemy BOD's might be nice too)
and even less so with necromancy reagents

some of the rewards could be those pens used to copy spell books
or a quill that reduces inscription time by 50% (it does take 5 minutes to copy a spell book)
could be deeds of lower mana cost, lower reagent cost, increase spell damage, mana regeneration, levelable spellbok, runic spellbooks
+Colibri
Administrator

Re: inscription BOD's

Post by +Colibri »

Some time after we added the bundle of custom BODs, tinkering and inscription bods were also added, maybe I can try to find those and add them.
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)
Geriatric
Legendary Scribe

Post by Geriatric »

please tell me this is what todays restart was for.
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

Sorry, it wasnt. Not on the agenda, but I guess a good bang-to-the-buck ratio (lots of new stuff to do, and with very little coding if I can find those scripts)
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)
Zalia
Elder Scribe

Post by Zalia »

I'll have to build some new houses to display the rewards. :)
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

@colibri
tailor bod rewards were reworked a few years ago and carpentry was supposed to be next followed by the other craft bod systems. is that still something thats being worked on or no? carpentry bod rewards system is a huge complicated mess i wonder if working on that was so bad it killed any desire to keep working on bods. why not leave carpentry till last (or for never) and redo the easier ones first.
Melkor
Legendary Scribe

Post by Melkor »

+Colibri wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:01 pm
I guess a good bang-to-the-buck ratio (lots of new stuff to do, and with very little coding if I can find those scripts)
culichi wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:39 am
@colibri
tailor bod rewards were reworked a few years ago and carpentry was supposed to be next followed by the other craft bod systems. is that still something thats being worked on or no? carpentry bod rewards system is a huge complicated mess i wonder if working on that was so bad it killed any desire to keep working on bods. why not leave carpentry till last (or for never) and redo the easier ones first.
I love this! :dance
TDC Guild
Durocius
Grandmaster Scribe

Re: inscription BODs

Post by Durocius »

And……perhaps, change the hue on Black Belts to 1175 so it’s not a Grey Belt. 🙏 😬
Geriatric
Legendary Scribe

Re: inscription BODs

Post by Geriatric »

Durocius wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:27 pm
And……perhaps, change the hue on Black Belts to 1175 so it’s not a Grey Belt. 🙏 😬
Zalia
Elder Scribe

Post by Zalia »

culichi wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:39 am
@colibri
Sounds very plausible; Fletching would probably be the easiest to sort out. I'm still hoping to see a Recycling Box - throw in 10 BODs of one sort and get a ticket to give to the vendor for a new one.
GreenBar
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by GreenBar »

Geriatric wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:27 pm
no idea how hard the coding would be, but it would be fantastic to see this
Finally! A use for my 250,000+ collection of looted spell scrolls. :D