I asked ChatGPT

Name says it all
Wil
Legendary Scribe

I asked ChatGPT

Post by Wil »

Q: In Ultima Online, where is the entrance to the Citadel?

Response:

In the MMORPG game "Ultima Online," the Citadel is a dungeon located in the city of Britain. The entrance to the Citadel can be found in the southeast corner of the city, near the bridge leading to the town of Jhelom.

It's worth noting that "Ultima Online" was first released in 1997 and has undergone many updates and changes over the years, so the location of the Citadel entrance may have changed in more recent versions of the game.

So close...
Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

Re: I asked ChatGPT

Post by Johnny Warren »

:lool:

I've been playing around with it recently. Very interesting and powerful. I asked it which game was better, everquest or UO. It's such a polite thing, wouldn't give me a straight answer. It did make some valid statements about UO's player driven economy vs everquests complex level/race/class system.

Most of my playtime was spent asking questions about teaching, i.e putting certain assessment tasks we give the students into it and seeing what it would write. Man, I wish it was around when I was in high school. I got it to provide feedback on the structure, arguments and grammar of an essay and provide a numerical grade out of 20. I then copy/pasted the essay it had just wrote into it. It gave itself some good feedback, such as including more examples to improve the arguments, and a nice 18/20. lol. I think it will be very useful to differentiate text to suit our students with lower reading levels etc...

I should see if it understands the language of Orion and write some scripts for me. :dance
JOHNNY WARREN!
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Re: I asked ChatGPT

Post by culichi »

i predict ChatGPT beats siri in kimane's next trivia contest :lool: