next IDoC?

Name says it all
mskidmor
Apprentice Scribe

next IDoC?

Post by mskidmor »

since last one was Oct. 1 just wondering when the next great event will be :)
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Re: next IDoC?

Post by Wil »

Yeah, I need more potion kegs for my bees. :mrgreen:
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

Probably March or April. The amount of houses that would drop right now is almost enough to make it interesting/necesary to do it soon.
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)
Praise
Master Scribe

Post by Praise »

Good to know. Some newer players have been anxiously waiting for their first IDOC experience. Some of us older ones enjoy them, too. :D
Praise
Cerrera
Legendary Scribe

Post by Cerrera »

I like and hate it in same time. Like nice deco you can get, but hate thriving on someones misfortune.
Calling it a marauder event :P
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

Cerrera wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:30 am
hate thriving on someones misfortune.
What misfortune? These aren't the two-week timers of yore where if you miss opening the door to one of your several houses you lose it. All you have to do is log in, once, over a period of time that can be as long as a year and a half and your houses don't fall. The houses which go IDOC belonged to players who have well and truly abandoned the game.

Hopefully March/April is enough time for those two greatly worn houses I've been eyeballing to go IDOC.
Cerrera
Legendary Scribe

Post by Cerrera »

Wil wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:32 am

What misfortune? These aren't the two-week timers of yore where if you miss opening the door to one of your several houses you lose it. All you have to do is log in, once, over a period of time that can be as long as a year and a half and your houses don't fall. The houses which go IDOC belonged to players who have well and truly abandoned the game.

Hopefully March/April is enough time for those two greatly worn houses I've been eyeballing to go IDOC.
I expected exactly this approach, and you are completely right, about that these are not days and weeks.
But these arguments wouldn't change my view on it, :P good luck in event. :wink: