Addons to make turnable 2023-01

Name says it all
+Colibri
Administrator

Addons to make turnable 2023-01

Post by +Colibri »

There's a ton of addons that have east/south facing (some even all 4 sides) but many of them aren't turnable within the deed. For example, the "Hammock Palm" auction item is coded to be turnable, while things like Bed Of Nails isn't. And there are many more of them.

"Turnable" means that the deed shows a label of "Can be turned" under the name as you hover your mouse with it. Doubleclicking the deed, and targeting the same deed, will switch the deed into the other direction.

While I can kind of just go around the code and make turnable what I find, there are so many.

So if:
- you have any addons that could be turnable,
- you bought an addon at an auction for which i mentioned "I'll make it turnable someday",
- you remember any others...
then please post the names here.

(Including basic/craftable addons, like Forge, Loom...)

Note that this is only for addons for which both facings exist. If a facing doesn't exist, I'll look into making it, but this will not be possible for large/complex addons that have to be remade manually, or for things that don't have a mirror graphic.
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)
Cerrera
Legendary Scribe

Re: Addons to make turnable 2023-01

Post by Cerrera »

Dimensional windows, and some other halloween stuff.
From christmas stuff (undeeded) angels, stockings, not shure but think garlands also wasn't turnable.
Grave digging stuff,(not deeded) bookcase's, shelves, armoires bones,fur's have two directions spiderwebs 2 directions both with 2 sides. chairs 4
Shipwreck and swamp things (not deeded) body parts,bones, barrel staves, globes, rotten driftwood's , logs, some pillows, paintings.
Bod rewards
Tailoring- bear rugs, stretched hide deeds, tapestries. (undeeded, not shure does mirror exist banners and also tapestries)
Blacksmithing,not deeded ones- decorative shields, decorative armor, ringmail tunic and pants, sword displays comes only in one direction, think there is both in world, at least decorative armor for shure
Carpentry deeded ones you already mentioned.Not deeded unfinished shelves,chairs, chest's, vise. not sure about unfinished gravestones, do both directions exist or no.
Dont have many deeds of these so cannot check, but suppose if there is east deed, than must be south too. Squirrel,arcanist statues, horse barding addon, water trough .

Vines (usual not deeded) also have both directions, cannot be turned.
And cherry on top, poor man's stasis chamber cannot be turned :shock: :lol:
Dirtybook
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Dirtybook »

Weapon Display (Empty) only faces East, cannot be flipped to West.
Sinja
Master Scribe

Post by Sinja »

Bone Loveseat?
Praise
Master Scribe

Post by Praise »

Curtains and Fireplaces if not already on the list.
Praise