Name says it all
MagicUser
Elder Scribe

Re: Millions and Millions of Gold

Post by MagicUser »

Zanzi wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:35 am
Would you like to see a screen shot?
I have to say I am insanely curious what you could possibly have. ButteryBiscuits, which is whom I believe you are talking about, is one of the cleanest (from a codex perspective) players on the shard. She's never even been to jail.

Are we really sure we want to have this be the topic of the thread? There are a lot things that can be aired out from multiple parties against multiple parties, but do we really want to get into this?

I personally am against airing out dirty laundry. I don't mind admitting my faults, but I refuse to smear other people's names. Its just not nice. Its not a good environment to play in. I understand airing out your grievances. I understand calling someone out for inappropriate or seemingly inappropriate behavior. I feel like grievances should be discussed one on one and then +C brought in if needed. There is no need to side rail a potentially relevant thread.

I do not believe that Muolke did what he did maliciously. I might have done the same thing in his position, without realizing what I was doing. That has been resolved, if the rest of this is in defense of that, I am not really sure what there is to defend.
Respectfully,
Paroxysmus ILV Master Spellcaster
Zanzi
Elder Scribe

Post by Zanzi »

You are right about my post being off topic. For that part sorry all. ButteryBiscuit has been very friendly to me. Only two things I don’t like about her. Both are actually my problem. One is we both hunt Balrons. So naturally when we both there I don’t make as much gold. Second thing is her bid in the auction for ATH made me paid more. But I like said, both are my problems. Nothing yo do with her. My screen shot has nothing to do with her. None of my comments here has anything to do with her.

This will be my final post 'off-topic' on this thread. I am sorry to everyone that felt offended by any comments here.
ButteryBiscuits
Elder Scribe

Post by ButteryBiscuits »

Well, thank you for clarifying that. I was completely bamfoozled about how I would be involved in that. That being said, I also agree that posting dirt on the forums is just not shard friendly. I do stand by what I said about doxxing tho.... too many experiences with nastiness and harassment to give the benefit of the doubt about intentions.

Peace out all. I am done with this convo. :dance
BB
---------------------------
ButteryBiscuits
in game name ButteryBiscuits
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mermaid_of_Warsaw
ZeeeQi
Adept Scribe

Post by ZeeeQi »

If the screenshot you're talking about is about me feel free to post it, not just the screenshot but everything you have.

I'm gonna slide another one here
Attachments
portal.jpg
portal.jpg (209.73 KiB) Viewed 1231 times
Zanzi
Elder Scribe

Post by Zanzi »

hey. What does everyone think of the bandage being sold for 58m yesterday? I think if it is in auction again should be able to get at least 50m each.
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Post by Muolke »

zeeeqi wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:40 am
If the screenshot you're talking about is about me feel free to post it, not just the screenshot but everything you have.

Seems like Zanzi and Emmerald passed a dual-client check…or am I missing something? That’s no different than people passing an AFK check…
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Post by Muolke »

ButteryBiscuits wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:36 am
Well, thank you for clarifying that. I was completely bamfoozled about how I would be involved in that. That being said, I also agree that posting dirt on the forums is just not shard friendly. I do stand by what I said about doxxing tho.... too many experiences with nastiness and harassment to give the benefit of the doubt about intentions.

Peace out all. I am done with this convo. :dance

No benefit of the doubt needed. Posting a link to a public video seen by thousands of people doesn’t even come close to the definition of doxxing.

But of course…there’s nothing better than a mom trying to defend her son on the internet.
ZeeeQi
Adept Scribe

Post by ZeeeQi »

Muolke wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:56 am
zeeeqi wrote:

Seems like Zanzi and Emmerald passed a dual-client check…or am I missing something? That’s no different than people passing an AFK check…
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I know he's your friend mate, but don't treat us as fools please
Zanzi
Elder Scribe

Post by Zanzi »

well I promised not to be off topic here. So how about the result of last auctions? Any thoughts on all the gold spent on decos?
ZeeeQi
Adept Scribe

Post by ZeeeQi »

Zanzi wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:12 pm
well I promised not to be off topic here. So how about the result of last auctions? Any thoughts on all the gold spent on decos?
Make another post with all the screenshots you want. I'm waiting with a full bucket of popcorns.
MagicUser
Elder Scribe

Post by MagicUser »

The bandage might have been a little high :P.

Bandages costs .02 gold per from a tailor. If you used 1k bandages per hour, that'd be losing 20 gold per hour. That would be 2,900,000 hours to make up for the price. It would take nearly 800 years to make up for the price (10 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year).

On top of that, a stack of 60k bandages would last 60 hours, nearly a week of solid game play. And that is at an outrageous bandage consumption.

Still, what can you pay for peace of mind :lol:. Its a really cool item. It obviously did its job, taking gold out of the economy.
Zanzi wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:55 am
hey. What does everyone think of the bandage being sold for 58m yesterday? I think if it is in auction again should be able to get at least 50m each.
Respectfully,
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Post by Muolke »

zeeeqi wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:01 pm
Muolke wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:56 am
zeeeqi wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I know he's your friend mate, but don't treat us as fools please
I’m honestly curious if I’m missing something. You posted a screenshot of Colibri doing a dual-client check and from what I remember he passed it. So what exactly am I missing?
Zanzi
Elder Scribe

Post by Zanzi »

MagicUser wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:19 pm
The bandage might have been a little high :P.

Bandages costs .02 gold per from a tailor. If you used 1k bandages per hour, that'd be losing 20 gold per hour. That would be 2,900,000 hours to make up for the price. It would take nearly 800 years to make up for the price (10 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year).

On top of that, a stack of 60k bandages would last 60 hours, nearly a week of solid game play. And that is at an outrageous bandage consumption.

Still, what can you pay for peace of mind :lol:. Its a really cool item. It obviously did its job, taking gold out of the economy.
Zanzi wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:55 am
I think I used up A LOT more bandages than that. Maybe my script not effective
MagicUser
Elder Scribe

Post by MagicUser »

There was a lot of pretty deco. It was obvious a lot of effort went into them. I believe that was recognized by the bids that were placed on them.
Zanzi wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:12 pm
Respectfully,
Zanzi
Elder Scribe

Post by Zanzi »

yes for the very first time I was interested in decos, specifically the ice rink and treasure 2. But OMG, there were way too many high bids.