Grand Auction

Name says it all
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Grand Auction

Post by Muolke »

Normally there's a grand auction at the beginning of December and if I remember correctly Colibri did mention something in game about that taking place this year as well.

Since that would be about 5-6 weeks away I think it would be cool to give a suggestion for an item that you'd like to see at the Grand Auction. Instead of everyone submitting a list of 5-10-20+ items how about everyone just suggest 1 item they'd like to see. Maybe something unique that has never been auctioned off before or that hasn't been auctioned off in the last 2-3 years at least.

My item: A deed that adds 10% Hit Flamestrike or Hit Energy Bolt or Hit Chain Lightning to any weapon.

Ok let's see what you guys come up with...
Cerrera
Legendary Scribe

Re: Grand Auction

Post by Cerrera »

Will not share with you my ''awesome'' idea's about how could rule the world. While not being able to compete about world :P
Turnabout
Elder Scribe

Post by Turnabout »

A Mithril Lockpick with the following characteristics:

1) Indestructible.

2) with +20 Lockpick bonus.

This way treasure hunters are no more forced to waste time crafting lockpicks or swapping regular gear in favor of +Lockpicking gear every time a level 7 or 8 tchest need to be opened.

I know we don't have so many treasure hunter on the shard. I don't pretend this item to be popular. It's just the first idea that come to mi mind.
The Skilled Image.
Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

Post by Johnny Warren »

Definitely hoping there will be a grand auction in Dec (I don't think +c has ever missed one). I reckon it would be awesome to see the items from 2 weeks out, instead of one, just to get us all salivating over it lol.

I like Muolke's idea, I've always thought hit E-bolt/FS would be awesome on a wep, maybe 10% is a bit high, 5% might be the go. *Shrugs*

I'd like to see a "weapon appearance change deed". Changes the appearance of a weapon but keeps everything else (stats, hits, specials, base damage) the same. :dance
JOHNNY WARREN!
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

qbf wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:45 pm

I'd like to see a "weapon appearance change deed". Changes the appearance of a weapon but keeps everything else (stats, hits, specials, base damage) the same. :dance
would be nice to see people using different wep skins like the tokumo fans or samurai swords instead of same old same old. but if its only a once a year auction item that isnt gonna change anything. maybe do a special auction deed for a special wep skin like that fancy halloween sword but make cheaper deeds (500 ed?) for generic skins like winds edge or whatever that have terrible specials and base damage but look nice and different. i bet server sinks a ton more gold with 500 ed deeds than a once a year auction deed. ok maybe not a ton more but would make server more fun for people that have no hope of bidding 300 mill on some special once a year deed.
davethemage
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by davethemage »

Wouldn't mind seeing an "unlimited" beekeepers tool.

Would be totally unique from anything else on the shard, and every beekeeper would love/kill to get their hands on.
IGN: Edwin Roach
Cerrera
Legendary Scribe

Post by Cerrera »

culichi wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:46 pm
qbf wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:45 pm

would be nice to see people using different wep skins like the tokumo fans or samurai swords instead of same old same old. but if its only a once a year auction item that isnt gonna change anything. maybe do a special auction deed for a special wep skin like that fancy halloween sword but make cheaper deeds (500 ed?) for generic skins like winds edge or whatever that have terrible specials and base damage but look nice and different. i bet server sinks a ton more gold with 500 ed deeds than a once a year auction deed. ok maybe not a ton more but would make server more fun for people that have no hope of bidding 300 mill on some special once a year deed.
Yeah asked once, can i make my sword+ shield look like kama, that would look nice. But as its just a whim, decided to say thats not important, when get re'asked is it still issue, anyway. I can just agree that it would be much nicer if such option was available for everyone, not just in auction.
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

davethemage wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:50 am

Would be totally unique from anything else on the shard, and every beekeeper would love/kill to get their hands on.
A blessed, unlimited use X tool where X is any common item stored in the tool house would make a great auction item, IMO.

I also vaguely recall a new players auction a long time ago that had things like blessed scissors so that you didn't have to insure them.
davethemage
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by davethemage »

Wil wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:30 pm
davethemage wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:50 am

A blessed, unlimited use X tool where X is any common item stored in the tool house would make a great auction item, IMO.

I also vaguely recall a new players auction a long time ago that had things like blessed scissors so that you didn't have to insure them.
I agree. I was looking at my personal needs, but any tool in the tool house that is unlimited and blessed would fetch a mint I think.
IGN: Edwin Roach
beanerman
Master Scribe

Post by beanerman »

My idea would be more for looks or even an item that takes a cloth slot(not cloak, sash, belt or head slot). An item that is Uber nice and would be better then a titans hammer relayer. Also make these items account bound
The almost famous Mr. J
MarkM
Expert Scribe

Post by MarkM »

A portable bank! Bank from anywhere.. Have to buy deeds to up your bank items ECT still OR hear me out.. Give a BIO the ability to be a walking vendor :)
Sir Blood
Elder Scribe

Post by Sir Blood »

Ability to have the town guards protect your house. They could occasionally teleport in and will always respond to 'guards'

If that is too difficult to code - have a spawner to place in your house with extended range so they can wander around.
- - In game name:: Simply Delicious - -
Find my HUGE Rune LIbrary
- Main Floor Housegates
- Bottom SE corner, look for the black and white housegate tile (looks like a QR code you can scan)
Rune displayed @TC -- Far West Wall: Simply's
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

Sir Blood wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:47 pm
Ability to have the town guards protect your house.
Make house a guard zone deed. That'd certainly be interesting.
Melkor
Legendary Scribe

Post by Melkor »

That would be quite cool. Not super useful as it’s nopvp, but the coolness factor would be through the roof lol
TDC Guild
Silent
Legendary Scribe

Post by Silent »

didn't the old npc spawn had guards in it back in the days? I may be confusing with other servers I played long ago but that could be added just for deco purposes...
Lurking the forums since dec 2012