Tailoring guide

Name says it all
ThisGuy
Passer by

Tailoring guide

Post by ThisGuy »

Hi everyone, Just got back on the server from a long pause... Few years.. But anyways I wanted to get back to leveling up my tailoring skill. When I last left off I was at 100 with a 120 scroll activated already. I looked on the wiki since the tailoring system got revamped and it says to make oil cloth till 110. About 5k of those and I see no gain, so now I'm not sure what I should be making in order to start gaining on this new system. Should I go by the old guide to maximize my gains?
ThisGuy
Passer by

Re: Tailoring guide

Post by ThisGuy »

ok, so rooting around and looking for different ways to rais tailoring I found this post.
viewtopic.php?t=8392
It has suggested to make cloth ninja hoods. My gains started to go up from that. It was also colored green in the tailoring gump. So now I'm curious if it highlights the best items to make? I will follow this one and see if it works better than the tailoring guide in the wiki.
Cerrera
Legendary Scribe

Re: Tailoring guide

Post by Cerrera »

green is high chance to create item, yellow orange and red ones is less %. if your gains come from success of creating item or using skill(recalling some skills was increasing to certain point even with fail) , that is exactly what you are searching more than 50% and less than 80% to success, for fastest gain. i think yellow one was about 70, but dont remember exactly.