Fletching & carpentry +5 skill gloves

Name says it all
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Fletching & carpentry +5 skill gloves

Post by culichi »

i think its been 4 months since colibri fixed the bug that wasnt allowing gloves as a bod reward but ive yet to see any beeing sold in tc or world chat. has anyone gotten the +5 gloves in past 4 months?
Zanzi
Elder Scribe

Re: Fletching & carpentry +5 skill gloves

Post by Zanzi »

Nadda here my friend. Although I have only done about 10 bods that could have given that reward.

All I know is IF I get one, I am so trying to sell to you and make it as EXPENSIVE as possible :D :D :D
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

lol i don't actually need them i was just curious if they were spawning since i hadn't seen any for sale and it has been a while since it was fixed. i know in the past the skill piece you got as a reward was dependent on server restarts but i think that was also supposed to be fixed at least that's what i think don't recall where i heard that. what i mean by restart dependent is that only three of the 6 pieces would spawn at any given point and if you needed one of the other three pieces you had to wait till server was restarted before the three possible would rotate. we haven't had a restart since colibri announced the fix four months ago. maybe once we get another restart gloves will begin spawning.
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

finally got +5 carpentry gloves today but so far no fletching +5 gloves
Zanzi
Elder Scribe

Post by Zanzi »

I managed a BS gloves a couple days ago