Muthantiar Solo No Pets Challenge

Name says it all
MagicUser
Elder Scribe

Muthantiar Solo No Pets Challenge

Post by MagicUser »

Nice and simple, kill them without any pets or other players. I missed one of my soils and had to find an ankh, but no other players so it counts. Props to DreamStalker who did this before.
MuthantiarNoPetsChallenge.jpg
MuthantiarNoPetsChallenge.jpg (94.25 KiB) Viewed 1333 times
Respectfully,
Paroxysmus ILV Master Spellcaster
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Re: Muthantiar Solo No Pets Challenge

Post by culichi »

did you use that script turnabout posted for high level stash notes?
MagicUser
Elder Scribe

Post by MagicUser »

No, I don't loot stash notes, yet. I used my own scripts. How is that relevant here?
Respectfully,
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

his script does same thing when fishing up stash note lurkers that are one hitters once you get to level 7 & 8 notes so i was curious if it was same script
Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

Post by Johnny Warren »

I haven't done the dragon yet... I've done Lord Paroxysmus this way and frequently do the fire ruby dragon this way. I just abuse the proximity to the res shrine and the invulnerability time to drop em down. Once they are like 2/3 down if I use greater str pot and bless (I don't bother with angel) I can survive the firebreath. They die fairly quickly. Not as fast as with imps, not even close really, but it isn't long either. Far fewer clicks than with pets though... :dance
JOHNNY WARREN!
Nick
Legendary Scribe
Location: PA native, liveing in NC right now Moveing to TX in march

Post by Nick »

congratulations, you join the elite club *wink* sadly there is no "achievement award for it" I asked when I did it (I believe I was first) twoish years ago...

I always used the little cave in the north to keep soil up and this feels like a good kill because its not really using RPD spam and once you get her down to like 50% HP she stops one-shotting you with breath (as dmg is dependent on her current HP) and you feel like a real dragon slayer knight. I enjoy the fight with her because its one of the few high-level solo fights that is tactics dependent and have a real chance of failure if you don't fight well. so many others are just macro go burrRRRRTttt

Again Congrats man.

~Nick

PS. there really should be a trophy or achievement book list or something
MagicUser
Elder Scribe

Post by MagicUser »

Ah yes, Nick. I think it was you now that I recall. I also agree, that would be a wicked achievement/title.
Respectfully,