Improvement of high-level taming BOD rewards

Name says it all
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Re: Improvement of high-level taming BOD rewards

Post by culichi »

i agree 100% that aggressive animal deeds should get more gold but keep the rest of the loot table about the same as now. adding something special like the animal perches sounds great but please pay attention to rarity if your uncertain about that just go take a look at the aquarium system arden put together. aquarium rewards had same rarity for every reward and soon we all had bags of each that no one wanted to buy. halloween quest rewards also had rarity taken out of the equation and now no one wants any of that stuff either cuz they have sacks of it in storage themselves. add the gold and add a very very rare chance at special perch rewards. maybe take a poll on the perches i honestly dont get the appeal myself so i think a poll on how others feel about it would be nice. im thinking any changes made to taming bod system today will stay in place for years so we should give it some thought and not just ask for disposable shiny toys.
organics are a big part of the taming loot table although bios are not really a big part of the game anymore. i can see maybe organics being replaced for something else with a more stable value or adding more uses for organics. i dont think there is currently a problem with organics but i can see it becoming a problem in time. i loaded up on organics during the recent price drops so that might affect my suggestions on organics hehe.

jradford's idea could be a game changer for bods if its done right i think:

"Maybe need a BOD for BOD rewards. I have been doing lots of low level smith and tailor to turn in for better BODs. The Low end smith rewards are useful (and stackable). Like picks/shovels/hammers. The low level tailor rewards are not useful and end up in my recycle bag (dye tubs & looms). It would be great to fill a BOD with rewards like 20 tubs, 20 looms, 20 .... to turn in for something useful or unique. Same with all that +1 clothing which gets tossed/recycled.

Adding - Maybe a BOD needing one of each color loom for a unique color, or 1 full +1 suit to turn in for a random +3 piece."
Zalia
Elder Scribe

Post by Zalia »

Am I the only one who completed LBODs just for the leather? My sanity has been questioned before, so it is possible.
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

id rather get the organics but the leather is a nice consolation prize hehe
Tribecca
Legendary Scribe

Post by Tribecca »

Leather and organics are awesome. Kinda hard to get Frost and Ethereal leather in the real world.
Zanzi
Elder Scribe

Post by Zanzi »

I think if there is a way to make craftable weapons give a tiny teeny chance of getting x58 would greatly increase interest.
Nayra
Novice Scribe

Post by Nayra »

Another issue. I turned in a LBOD with Ridables got also 2000 Gold but no Tokens at all! There should be an improvement.
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

Nayra wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:38 am
Another issue. I turned in a LBOD with Ridables got also 2000 Gold but no Tokens at all! There should be an improvement.
To be clear, you received 2000 gold plus one of the rewards such as a power scroll, pet power scroll, bio book, organics or stack of leather.
Nayra
Novice Scribe

Post by Nayra »

yes got also some ethereal leather. only no tokens, what u get from any other BOD besides taming