BOD Swap n Shop Event February 19th, 2022

Name says it all
Sinja
Master Scribe

BOD Swap n Shop Event February 19th, 2022

Post by Sinja »

RBG & culichi would like to invite all Excelsiorians to The BOD Swap n Shop Event!
This event will begin Saturday, February 19th starting at 16:00 Shard time/10:00 a.m. CST . New Players interested in learning about BODs are encouraged to come by!
This is an ongoing event for one week with fun activities planned.
A World Teleporter will be set up at the RBG Event Center for the duration of the event.

Saturday, 19th @ 16:00 Shard time/10:00 a.m. CST
•BOD Swap n Shop kicks off with a Meet n Greet.
Let’s talk, trade, buy, and sell BODs!
• Vets will be on hand to help answer your BOD questions.•
•Vendors, selling BOD related items only, will be available all week.
• A door prize drawing will be held at 17:00 Shard time/11:00 a.m. CST.
YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN!

Sunday, 20th - Friday, 25th Daily Happy Hour!
•During Happy Hour Your Vet host(ess) can answer questions regarding BODs.
•Check the blue voting boxes for the dates, times, and the names of our Happy Hour Host(ess).
Happy Hour will NOT be at the same time every day.
We hope you will find a day, in a time frame that will be suitable for you.
•At some point during the Happy Hour, the Host(ess) will give away a door prize. Hang out and talk BOD’s for an hour! You might win the door prize!
• You can vote for your favorite Host(ess) by dropping tokens in their box.
The vote boxes will be available all week for you to drop your votes in.
1 token = 1 vote!

Saturday, February, 26th @ 23:59 Shard time/5:59 p.m. CST •Trophy presentation to the Host(ess) with the Most(est)
•Door prize drawing. MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN

Random Pop Up Games
Throughout the week we will announce in WC an RBG Pop up game.
The first 5 players that come to the Event Center will have a chance to play for 120 crafting powerscrolls and other prizes. (BOD related of course)
It is a "Chutes and Ladders" type game, no skills needed. New players are encouraged to participate.

AFTER PARTY!
**culichi is hosting an After Party to close the BOD Swap N Shop Event. The party will begin after the trophy presentation and door prize drawing. You won’t want to miss this!! **

Vendor Set Up
*If you are interested in setting up a BOD vendor for the event, please PM Sinja BEFORE February 17th. *
A limited number of free vendor spots available for BOD related items, ONLY.
Sell or Trade your BODs! Sell BOD related items like BOD rewards, skill clothing, resources, high use tools, books listing BODs you are looking for, etc.
*All Vendors are to sell BOD related items ONLY!*
We reserve the right to dismiss any vendor abusing the set up rules.
Come Join us for RBG’s second annual BOD Swap n Shop!
PM Sinja, Praise or culichi for more info.
Sinja
Master Scribe

Re: BOD Swap n Shop Event February 19th, 2022

Post by Sinja »

Hey all you expert and almost expert BOD people out there! I am getting lots of questions regarding pricing of BOD's for the event coming up. If you could post some general guidelines here or even better, write a book in game and get it to Sinja or Praise, it would be so helpful.
This is also a good spot if anyone wants to post BOD's that they are looking for. Let's get ready for the BOD Swap n Shop Event by talking BOD's here on the forum!
Zanzi
Elder Scribe

Post by Zanzi »

Yes it would be great if some BOD expert can share their opinion on value of some of the top BODs.
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

plenty of time to come to the the start of Bod Swap n Shop Event on saturday before the IDOC event starts up. the event will last for a week but show up on saturday for the fun grand opening there will be cookies , cake & punch.
Sinja
Master Scribe

Post by Sinja »

I want to say thanks to all the people that made the RBG BOD Swap n Shop a great success this year!
**RBG - Such a great guild and once again came through with most of the donations, time and sweat to make an idea come together!
**Special shout out to Imp y celyn and Seventh Stone for filling over 1000 BODs for the fully FILLED BOD books we gave away as prizes.
**culichi and Sweet Olive for your donations of a Door Prize!
**Zalia, we appreciate so much, the BOD information books we were able to share with everyone during the week. We got a lot of good feedback on those from New Players. :)
**All of the BOD vendors, you all did an amazing job with your vendors and keeping them BOD related.
** Matrix, thank you for all the refreshments! I DID share the leftovers! :)
** culichi, the AfterParty will be memorable if nothing else! I have a hat to prove it! :)

**Our Happy Hour Hosts really helped pull the event together! So special shout out to Abbaddon, culichi, Svenska Flicka, Zalia, M3D1C, and Seventh Stone. Thank you for your time, your knowledge, and hustling those votes! You all raised over 2mil tokens, and those proceeds will go towards trophies and participation prizes for future events!

**Our HOST with the MOST trophy was presented to Abbaddon with over 800k votes. Congrats Abbaddon!

** And last but absolutely NOT least, to all of you who participated at some point or another over the week long event. YOU are the reason we do these events and they are SO much more fun when you all participate, lol.

If you won a great prize (or any prize, lol) at the BOD Swap n Shop, let us know here! (I am sorry, I didn't keep as good of records as I should have, so can't post all the winners/prizes)

I officially declare the 2022 BOD Swap n Shop a grand success, thanks to all of you!!!
Barrestock
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Barrestock »

Thankyou all who made it possible I came away with a 120 Carpentry scroll playing a few games of a most impressive and fun Chutes and Ladders. Wish I could of gone to the after party.