After tanking Kronus with several NRG peeps...

Name says it all
Wild Retic
Grandmaster Scribe

After tanking Kronus with several NRG peeps...

Post by Wild Retic »

I was called "Junior" but alas my dear friends Rae..... For I survived in the face of kronus. Not taking a short "dirt Nap"

LOL Had to do this because the opportunity presented itself.
Screenshot (20).png
Screenshot (20).png (365.25 KiB) Viewed 1321 times
Matrix
Legendary Scribe

Re: After tanking Kronus with several NRG peeps...

Post by Matrix »

Hey man, did you survive the encounter with kronus? or did you hide from kronus for survive?
I wanted to ask this first cause i think your post offensive against nrg and rae
No-one can tank kronus and i am pretty sure many players in nrg can beat 2x-you in a row :lool:
Please reply to me:
in-game: [pm Matrix
discord id: Matrixre
(Only checking the forums monthly)
(All prices can be change, ED to Gold to ED)
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Post by Muolke »

Matrix wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:56 am
Hey man, did you survive the encounter with kronus? or did you hide from kronus for survive?
I wanted to ask this first cause i think your post offensive against nrg and rae
No-one can tank kronus and i am pretty sure many players in nrg can beat 2x-you in a row :lool:
Look up "sarcasm" in the dictionary. Clearly, that's what Wild Retic was doing.
Wild Retic
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Wild Retic »

I used an ornate axe with balron damnation crafted by me. In vampire form with 228 dex. Ask anyone there. I stood right on him with multiple other spawn hitting him an average of 200+ and spamming divine fury. Ask Vesper and Rae. I did NOT hide like the pansie you must think I am. So on that not. Piss off matrix.
PS: Some of your prices on your TC vendor are OUTFriggingRagiouse!!!!! <---I made up that word so dont correct the spelling, LOL
Wild Retic
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Wild Retic »

Matrix wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:56 am
I would never speak bad about NRG or ANY member. We joke around alot. And I'm prety sure Rae as well as anyone else looking at this post knows it already. And for the record. He kinda killed himself while rez'ing another NRG member.
And yes. I think most of NRG could take me PVP. But the experience I have in PVP, well, I am not an easy mark.
Wild Retic
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Wild Retic »

Whats this worth
Screenshot (21).png
Screenshot (21).png (111.31 KiB) Viewed 1164 times