Is this normal? Nope is not.

Name says it all
valeriano
Adept Scribe

Is this normal? Nope is not.

Post by valeriano »

After 104 interactions with WC in only 16 hours mainly asking for info easily found on wiki/forum, then this:

meh.jpg
meh.jpg (176.78 KiB) Viewed 2582 times

One day one kid suddenly thinks he have the privilege to spam annoying macro on TC because his friend said him so, now everyone have the right to do what they want. I'm not surprised at all.
Give me a mask and i will tell the truth.
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Re: Is this normal? Nope is not.

Post by Wil »

Looks like free tokens to me. Set up your scavenger macro to dump those in your tokens for trash bag.
valeriano
Adept Scribe

Post by valeriano »

Wil wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:02 pm
Looks like free tokens to me.
Looks like to you? So clean the mess yourself.
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

It's not allowed to leave such clutter in public places, but I don't know if this rule is written anywhere, or if it's just a word-of-mouth. Leaving all this stuff in a forest or in your house is ok, as long as it's not so much that it would cause lag on the server.
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

valeriano wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:47 pm
Wil wrote:
Are you on some kind of crusade to prove that somebody somewhere should be punished for breaking rules? First it was the Titan's Hammer spawn. Then you're mad at John Warren for dancing in public. Now it's a dastardly case of... littering?

Brush that chip off your shoulder and just play the game man.
valeriano
Adept Scribe

Post by valeriano »

Wil wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:52 pm
valeriano wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:47 pm
Wil wrote:
Are you on some kind of crusade to prove that somebody somewhere should be punished for breaking rules? First it was the Titan's Hammer spawn. Then you're mad at John Warren for dancing in public. Now it's a dastardly case of... littering?

Brush that chip off your shoulder and just play the game man.
And you seems want to defend every single person doing something wrong, ear your own advice and go play the game yourself.
davethemage
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by davethemage »

Playing devils advocate here, but perhaps the person who did this is also the person trying to prove a point about running macros in TC. Not sure haven't been in game in a while, and wasn't there when it happened.
IGN: Edwin Roach
valeriano
Adept Scribe

Post by valeriano »

davethemage wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:21 pm
Playing devils advocate here, but perhaps the person who did this is also the person trying to prove a point about running macros in TC. Not sure haven't been in game in a while, and wasn't there when it happened.
This is insane! You did the third false accusation i got in a short period, this is not a coincidence anymore:

1st: someone called me racist because i guessed correctly who was the camper at TH spawn with 1 month of antecedence.

2nd: someone said i' m trying to make people get some kind of punishment while as you can see in this post i' m not a fan of this kind of things:
viewtopic.php?p=78928#p78928
Here the quote of my post: "IMHO both, player_a and player_b, don't deserve any kind of penalty.".

3rd: now you're accusing me, obviously without proofs, that i' m the same guy messing with TC.

The tactic is clear: a group is building a list of false accusations with the intent to ban people they dislike with the old trick "accuse the other side of that which you are guilty".

I don't do vague accusations, i post facts and proofs, WC text, codex content, screenshots, videos etc... etc... If you have proofs post your facts. Otherwise stay silent.
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

davethemage wrote:
The "he who smelt it, dealt it" rule? Hmm.
davethemage
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by davethemage »

valeriano wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:06 am
davethemage wrote:
This is insane! You did the third false accusation i got in a short period, this is not a coincidence anymore:

1st: someone called me racist because i guessed correctly who was the camper at TH spawn with 1 month of antecedence.

2nd: someone said i' m trying to make people get some kind of punishment while as you can see in this post i' m not a fan of this kind of things:
viewtopic.php?p=78928#p78928
Here the quote of my post: "IMHO both, player_a and player_b, don't deserve any kind of penalty.".

3rd: now you're accusing me, obviously without proofs, that i' m the same guy messing with TC.

The tactic is clear: a group is building a list of false accusations with the intent to ban people they dislike with the old trick "accuse the other side of that which you are guilty".

I don't do vague accusations, i post facts and proofs, WC text, codex content, screenshots, videos etc... etc... If you have proofs post your facts. Otherwise stay silent.
Wow!! Talk about self persecuting yourself. lol Actually I was more referring to the OP of the post you linked.... that is all... The devil has left the building. :twisted: :twisted:
IGN: Edwin Roach
valeriano
Adept Scribe

Post by valeriano »

Lack of arguments. I smell the lack of arguments. Facts please.

Since someone decided to go forward with false accusations then here we are, you asked for that. Now we need an example of wwhat is a fact so you can understand. This is the consequence of your constant attacks without proofs. I don't need lies, I' ll put you against yourself, you defined by yourself. Now the facts:
mmm.jpg
mmm.jpg (15.02 KiB) Viewed 2369 times
A public quote. Your own words in public chat. You, your fingers, your keyboard and anyone else wrote that. I said stop the personal attacks and you didn't heard.
This is not someone trying to build accusation with the intent to ban you. This is you trashing yourself with your hands. Now you know the difference between a fact and a false devil advocate accusation.

With what we have in hand i don't believe you are in the best position to "moralize" other players on what is wrong and what is right. Don't make pointless attacks if you are in the weak spot. Learn the lesson.

The amount of lies you are bringing is not acceptable.

This is my last post on this thread. I already won the debate.

Edit: broken link fixed.
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

Okay, you convinced me. The schoolyard fart rule definitely applies. :roll:
valeriano
Adept Scribe

Post by valeriano »

Wil wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:40 pm
Okay, you convinced me. The schoolyard fart rule definitely applies. :roll:
Not my back, not my yard, not my rules. You are farting, the server is not yours, admins make the rules. You're lost, you need to find your place.
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

valeriano wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:54 am
This is my last post on this thread.
But... but you promised!
arrow
Legendary Scribe

Post by arrow »