Best Lootable...

Name says it all
Tribecca
Legendary Scribe

Best Lootable...

Post by Tribecca »

I am curious to know what the best lootable is in different categories. If I missed a category, feel free to add your own. Thanks!

Apron
Cloak
Tunic
Arms
Legs
Gloves
Headgear
Gorget
Jewelry
Weapon
Footwear
Clothing
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Re: Best Lootable...

Post by Wil »

The slots are something like:

Shirt
Kilt
Cloak
Sash
Belt
Foot
Chest
Arms
Legs
Neck
Cap
Ring
Bracelet
Earring
Weapon
Shield
Totem

The "best" lootable depends on what you're optimizing for. Luck? LRC? Resists?

In general though, only these show up as statted lootables:

Chest
Arms
Legs
Neck
Cap
Ring
Bracelet
Weapon
Shield

Some of the rest show up as quest and BOD rewards:

Shirt
Cloak
Sash
Foot
Totem

And all but Totem are craftable and relayerable from a levelled weapon.
Cerrera
Legendary Scribe

Post by Cerrera »

Im very interested in craftable totem (talisman), can you share with me some info please?
Or missing some language peculiarity , when all but, means all except.
in second variant (no sarcasm , just language barrier)
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

all but means all except
Cerrera
Legendary Scribe

Post by Cerrera »

ty
ButteryBiscuits
Elder Scribe

Post by ButteryBiscuits »

So the totem is not craftable at all. There used to be seasonal quests that had a totem rewarded at the end of the quest. You could wear the totem in the slot visible in the upper right corner of your paper doll. Each totem is a permanent item that is account bound but could only be worn for three months of the year. The goal was to do all of the quests as they came around, thus having the bonuses on the totems available all year round.

Currently, the only quest being offered that has a totem is the winter quest. Thus the only totem available now is the one for the winter quest which can be worn from Dec 1st - Feb 28th.
Totem 2021-12-27 124537.png
Totem 2021-12-27 124537.png (244.49 KiB) Viewed 1703 times
Totem detail 2021-12-27 124844.png
Totem detail 2021-12-27 124844.png (539.11 KiB) Viewed 1703 times
Occasionally a year round totem is available at the auctions. I believe there was one at this last auction. These are usually pretty expensive as there is not currently an option to be able to earn all of the totems to have the year round bonus any other way than the auction.
BB
---------------------------
ButteryBiscuits
in game name ButteryBiscuits
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mermaid_of_Warsaw
Blade Slinger
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Blade Slinger »

ButteryBiscuits wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:47 pm
There used to be seasonal quests that had a totem rewarded at the end of the quest. The only totem available now is the one for the winter quest which can be worn from Dec 1st - Feb 28th.
Any plans to turn on the seasonal quest for the new players that don't have them?
MagicUser
Elder Scribe

Post by MagicUser »

The admins that oversaw those totems are no longer here. I believe there was only a 2 year time span where you could get a totem for every time of the year. There are very few veterans that were able to get one for each season. Having been somewhere around 4+ years ago, a lot of the current vets weren't around at that time. Some of the current vets were too young. Some of the then vets/mid level players of the time were busy with other stuff. I was in the later category.

More events has been a bucket list item for a lot of players, especially the veterans. I think +C has had his hands tied up with trying to clear his desk and reduce his help queue in size and rate before being able to get to any extreme projects like quests, events, etc. Which I honestly really appreciate. I get irritated with lag alone (which is my computer's fault); I can't imagine how irritated I would get if I was finding bugs everywhere.

I am super excited for the prospect of a +C with his hands free to work on some new custom content.
Respectfully,
Paroxysmus ILV Master Spellcaster