wireless camera jammer

Name says it all
LondaGloss393

wireless camera jammer

Post by LondaGloss393 »

"who have heard a product named url removed ?Do you know what it can do?
The wireless camera jammer, as its name indicates, is mainly used to block the frequency of a camera recorder . The coverage of a video jammer we offered by now can be up to 20 meters in radius which is broad enough to cover the average area you want to keep private."
MothQueen
Novice Scribe

Re: wireless camera jammer

Post by MothQueen »

I would be careful with this.

In the United States, it is illegal to sell, advertise, or even use a jammer. Any and all transmitters that have the ability to interfere with wireless communications are against the law. Importing jammers is also highly illegal.
Cerrera
Legendary Scribe

Post by Cerrera »

Idk, im fine with my sticky tape taped on my laptop camera. Im almost shure that reliability of opaque sticky tape (in case when your camera films only in visible spectrum) is mutch bigger than on highly technical solutions which can some day break, without any outwardly visible signs. :mrgreen:
Cerrera
Legendary Scribe

Post by Cerrera »

And i read text, i know what u mean, but i advertise physical solutions for your private area, for example curtain.
MothQueen
Novice Scribe

Post by MothQueen »

I do the same thing but use a reusable sticker :nod: Everything now day seems to include a camera on it. Phones, laptops, tv's, gaming consoles , its just a welcome to the new way things are. Now amazon wants to put a microphone in everyone of your rooms ( alexa's and dots) It has become to tiring to try to keep everything private now days.
Cerrera
Legendary Scribe

Post by Cerrera »

Yeah if it wouldnt end with warranty breaking, it would be best to just simply disconnect all those microphones from feeding.