New player here :)

Name says it all
Gamballa
Novice Scribe

New player here :)

Post by Gamballa »

(Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place...)

Hello :) I'm Gamballa and I'm kinda super new to Ultima. I used to watch my dad play a lot and he's given me a lot of tips but I'm still pretty clueless... I love it so far though and everyone seems really friendly so I'm excited to spend more time here. You will probably see me awkwardly trying to squeeze myself into convos on the global chat pretty often... I like to chat and meet new people. So don't be afraid to say hello :D (or tell me to shut up lol).

Eventually I would like to join a guild and be part of a group but I'm just trying to figure things out right now. I really love the pets and taming and I'm really excited to get a house. Priority number one is getting strong/knowledgeable enough to ditch this hideous green helmet tho lol...

Outside of the game I like to read, write, dance, doodle, and melt my brain with tiktok and youtube.

Anyway thanks for reading and see you around :)

~Gam
Zanzi
Elder Scribe

Re: New player here :)

Post by Zanzi »

Welcome to the shard. It is true they have very nice players here. Ask in global chat anytime. Most of us will try to help
Gamballa
Novice Scribe

Re: New player here :)

Post by Gamballa »

Zanzi wrote:Welcome to the shard. It is true they have very nice players here. Ask in global chat anytime. Most of us will try to help
Thank you and I will! :) Everyone has been very friendly so far :)