Post by MagicUser »

Anyone else here just for the comedy?
Respectfully,
Paroxysmus ILV Master Spellcaster
Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

Re: Titan Hammer

Post by Johnny Warren »

MagicUser wrote:Anyone else here just for the comedy?
Yep, resisting trolling all sides to keep it going for my own personal amusement. :lool:
JOHNNY WARREN!
valeriano
Adept Scribe

Post by valeriano »

Until now only 1 (one) try made by sir blood to give a solution, second post of the thread. The rest of the comments are a festival of "i don't care about the issue i'm ok with the unfair behaviour, i'm mostly concerned to join my friends with their nonsense in the forum etc... etc...". Nothing useful.

So talking about solutions again: people don't want to make gems somewhat harder to get removing them from the exex and i daid "ok no drama, don't remove gems from exex". But something needs to be done. Make the TH account bound. IDK why a miserable sash of fog from a raffle is account bound and a TH is not :roll: . Remove the chance to teleport inside dungeons. Implement a decent queue system at doom chests. Make a balanced mix of the mentioned ideas.

Help to find a solution, give a decent feedback... or let the russian federation (or Turkey) farming no stop at doom chests, in the end they will always find a rich western guy who pay 2500 ED for my amusement :) . Or maybe not since the number of player dropped drastically in the last few month. The economy is waaaay weaker now, the price of common items are going down drastically. Gauntlet artifacts are trash today. Ointments... what the hell is an ointment. People are buying a lot cheaper premium items at grand auctions too.

This happened because people got sick of afk farming going on for months (sorry but the solution came too late), because people get bored for lack of content and because people can't progress with their gear without being scammed. Now we have campers at doom chests and the community gives its disastrous feedback another time acting like nothing is happening.

Sooo funny to see people happy in this forum because they don't understand what's happening. From the other side silence. I'm still trying to post some constructive feedback. I know i know, nobody cares, the fact is that i have still faith, not so much as before because time go on and my feeling is that players are not welcome anymore here. The deterioration of the community in the last years is evident for me, i've never seen so many useless post in the forum, so many people farming afk, so many people writing so many absurd trash talking and insults in world chat. For your information i'm not contributing to this kind of degradation, the most i do is defend myself from those kind of disgraceful people.

As another guy said i don't feel good anymore voting for the shard. I know i know, nobody cares, but hey at least i still have the right to express my opinion and to share some solution/feedback for your amusement :lol: .
Give me a mask and i will tell the truth.
Miranda Ventrata
Elder Scribe

Post by Miranda Ventrata »

That is a lot of words to say: I'm butthurt that I can never find a Titan's Hammer.

Anyways, from this day forward, I will provide provenance with every item I sell. Along with video proof that I wasn't afk when I got it.

He's right though guys, there is no way anyone will be able to connect his report to this forum post. The forum and shard are run by 2 completely different people, with no detective skills.
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

Miranda Ventrata wrote:He's right though guys, there is no way anyone will be able to connect his report to this forum post. The forum and shard are run by 2 completely different people, with no detective skills.
Yeah, they definitely don't keep IP address logs on either one and his manner of writing is not at all distinctive.

Miranda Ventrata wrote:Anyways, from this day forward, I will provide provenance with every item I sell. Along with video proof that I wasn't afk when I got it.
Such an obvious deep fake! Why do you support hackers and cheaters Miranda? Why!?
valeriano
Adept Scribe

Post by valeriano »

We here talking about the TH spawns at doom and Paroxysmus mob stealing at Lich chests. Unbelievable :D . A case of cognitive dissonance.
Xavian
Legendary Scribe

Post by Xavian »

valeriano wrote:We here talking about the TH spawns at doom and Paroxysmus mob stealing at Lich chests. Unbelievable :D . A case of cognitive dissonance.
Oh man... Blacklisting other players is frowned upon here... Please see relevant quote from former staffers and the server owner:
+Nyx wrote:Please do not "name names", or otherwise blacklist anyone.
+Requiem wrote:We consider blacklisting or speaking negatively about another player or staff here a bad thing, and it could end with a chat ban or jail time.
+Colibri wrote:This is blacklisting, and not allowed.
+Colibri wrote:Blacklisting is not allowed on this shard.
Zeratul
Elder Scribe

Post by Zeratul »

valeriano….cyber bullying is real. Please stop
Nick
Legendary Scribe
Location: PA native, liveing in NC right now Moveing to TX in march

Post by Nick »

*Gasp* scum breaking rules whilst complain about legal behavior by other players, say it isn't so... naughty naughty... and trying to use big words that don't apply to sound less like a dunce. tisk tisk

valeriano wrote:We here talking about the TH spawns at doom and Paroxysmus mob stealing at Lich chests. Unbelievable :D . A case of cognitive dissonance.
valeriano
Adept Scribe

Post by valeriano »

Lawyers... they never give a solution.

From this interesting debate we can say:

1) if a player want to open a chest near the 2 liches boxes he need to fight random farming people who randomly kick in after a teleport random killing everithing.

2) There's no "share and wait" enforcement near the TH boxes, a camper can stay here forever no stop.

3) A lot more people than i imagined in the beginning are joining the dark side :mrgreen: .
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

valeriano wrote:From this interesting debate we can say:

1) if a player want to open a chest near the 2 liches boxes he need to fight random farming people who randomly kick in after a teleport random killing everithing.

2) There's no "share and wait" enforcement near the TH boxes, a camper can stay here forever no stop.
If you could say that without lying, you could say it to he admins via the [Help] button and make it stop.
Nick
Legendary Scribe

Post by Nick »

For like the 5th time since this troll thread has been going I've logged in and found all three chests spawned and got the key first try on all three spawns (and gotten nothing from the chests which is why I don't do these chests).

I've run into two ppl total at the spawns and they laughed about how some ppl don't understand the share and wait rule and we did have an interesting discussion on if the rule would mean we take turns on the chest (as in I let you kill all linches until you get a key then open the chest and then it is my turn) or if it is the linches you would need to take turns on (I kill a linch, you kill a linch, I kill a linch you kill a linch and let RNG take care of who gets the key) I personally think it would be the latter where you just take turns killing in the linches but, as NO ONE EVER BOTHERS WITH TRIGGERING THE SHARE AND WAIT RULE we may never know.
valeriano wrote:Lawyers... they never give a solution.
2) There's no "share and wait" enforcement near the TH boxes, a camper can stay here forever no stop. .
Clearly, there isn't a problem with the titan chest other than it is an extremely uninteresting, and unchallenging way to obtain the best relayer item in the game. It is just tedious and, just because someone is "always at the spawn" (which is an untrue opinion in the first place) when you check doesn't mean they are breaking the share and wait rule, you need to actually stay there on-screen and visible for like 30+ min to force a turn. (Or, you know...do something more interesting and check back in 30 min and see if they have left)

Also, script hunters/levelers use a check for friendly/human player check when they recall in before they check for and attack monsters if you don't you will kill steal ppl and get reported pretty quick. If anyone doesn't have a rune book hunting script with this kinda check-in I can give you it for razor just hit me up on discord or PM me in-game.
Xavian
Legendary Scribe

Post by Xavian »

Nick wrote:Clearly, there isn't a problem with the titan chest other than it is an extremely uninteresting, and unchallenging way to obtain the best relayer item in the game.
I completely agree! At least there should be a chance for some of the random garbage in the chest to be of some value. Of course, that would cause more players to do them and probably create issues.
Cerrera
Legendary Scribe

Post by Cerrera »

Actually i like Valeriano's idea about making it acc bound, it will make campers to go camp other places, and annoy other people :D . Sometimes i make few circles in doom and of course got nothing, but as powerb says , to get chance to win in lottery u must buy at least one ticket. Anyway i must admit that they gave for that camping mutch time and effort to get one britneys hammer, maybe they earned it (also as i know colored gems and boxes serves as afk checker) if only those smart afkers didnt found difference in itemnumbers or something near them that allows program to know which gem to use or maybe they simply drops all gems on all boxes and it will open anyway. Hmm im bad at pet expluatation (reason why i hate onehitters), so never done paroximus, but i will know now what happening there.Shure i wouldnt be against new horizon's, with adventures and prizes which makes britneys hammer to pale compared with them. :woot:
Nick
Legendary Scribe

Post by Nick »

I never figured out how to automate the chests since I assume a lot of work has gone into making it non-afkable and I only use razor so, im sure it is beyond my clients capability. BODs frustrated me for a long time as they have a unique feature here that made them unscriptable with premade/downloadable from other server scripts because the button gump ID number changed between each one (so almost all scripts were unable to fill correctly)

Finally found a workaround thank makes it borderline Hands-free for bods but it requires a massive amount of BODS (like bought like 40 million worth) an easy UO sort script, a Razor craft and fill loop, and a razor turn in loop paired with a corsair keyboard macro. I still have to handcraft the right object the first time and it will only run as long as you have a bod of that type left (iron, heater shield for example) so, its best to just buy, collect, turn-in and sort bods until you have like 300-500 of the same type. it was a fun project until I got board of doing it once I was done tinkering with the system. Did 10,000+ and was still missing a complete 6x20 plate plat set (darn gorget) ill finish the set some day (maybe)