Titan Hammer

Name says it all
valeriano
Adept Scribe

Re: Titan Hammer

Post by valeriano »

So let me try to put the discussion in topic back again for all those people confused by social engineering strategies:

We have a camper selling titan hammers to titan scammed.

:D

If you are ok with that say "i like to get scammed".

Please don't join the "dark side" :lol: and please no more kids trying to defend each other because "you're attacking my little friend", please stick with the main argument.
Give me a mask and i will tell the truth.
Xavian
Legendary Scribe

Post by Xavian »

Let me just re-quote this for you...
Xavian wrote:So... In your original post you stated the problem:
valeriano wrote:We have a problem: the same guy camping day and night at the titan hammer spawns.
Then you made up a rule for something you don't understand:
valeriano wrote:camping endlessly a spawn without taking turns is against the rules.
After that you immediately called yourself out:
valeriano wrote:People talk about rules and know nothing about them.
And finally, you said what everyone is thinking about your posts:
valeriano wrote:you fail so much with your arguments.
That about sums up the thread.
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

valeriano wrote:So let me try to put the discussion in topic back again for all those people confused by social engineering strategies:

We have a camper selling titan hammers to titan scammed.

Like I told you the first time. If you think it's happening AFK, report it through the [Help] button and let the admins do their thing. If it's not happening AFK, you can challenge by camping it too or you can move on. Camping spawns is an ordinary activity here and when you ask instead of accusing, folks are pretty good about sharing.
valeriano
Adept Scribe

Post by valeriano »

Those 2 over me are unable to understand the rules :roll: .
I don't want to report an hacker with my gaming account, since I don't have multiple accounts (remember the rules) the only way for me is to make a public discussion on the forum. I don't care about people trying to attack me personally my goal is to make aware peoples about the problem, so if they are thinking to buy a TH from a scammer they can take their decision knowing what is going on. Mission accomplished.
Xavian
Legendary Scribe

Post by Xavian »

You simply don't understand the rules. If you aren't waiting for a turn, you aren't entitled to it. The player chooses to go after the TH, you choose to do other things.

A TH sells for 2000-2500EDs and spawns once a month. You can run gauntlet on loop and easily get enough drops to pay for a TH in less than a month. It's all about choices.

Just like the choice you've made to accuse someone of cheating without understanding the rules or exactly what is happening.

If you think they are AFK, report them. If they are kill stealing, report them and submit proof. If you are standing at the spawn waiting for a turn and they don't let you take the turn, report them.

If they choose that spawn over anything else, that's their choice. Some choose balrons, some choose gauntlet, some choose S'gail, some choose Wrong... Making any one of these choices is not against the rules.

The fact that you don't like it doesn't make it wrong.
valeriano
Adept Scribe

Post by valeriano »

Xavian wrote:You simply don't understand the rules. If you aren't waiting for a turn, you aren't entitled to it. The player chooses to go after the TH, you choose to do other things.

A TH sells for 2000-2500EDs and spawns once a month. You can run gauntlet on loop and easily get enough drops to pay for a TH in less than a month. It's all about choices.

Just like the choice you've made to accuse someone of cheating without understanding the rules or exactly what is happening.

If you think they are AFK, report them. If they are kill stealing, report them and submit proof. If you are standing at the spawn waiting for a turn and they don't let you take the turn, report them.

If they choose that spawn over anything else, that's their choice. Some choose balrons, some choose gauntlet, some choose S'gail, some choose Wrong... Making any one of these choices is not against the rules.

The fact that you don't like it doesn't make it wrong.
You are the "join the dark side" guy bringing confusion to keep scammer on, first of all you need to apologize with the Excelsior community for you "advices", made in public. Since then you have zero credibility. I wont' farm LEGALLY earned gold to trow them in the pocket of a scammer. Of course knowing who you are i will never buy items from you.
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

Hey Xavian, welcome to the Dark Side! :lool:
Xavian
Legendary Scribe

Post by Xavian »

Haha :dance
valeriano
Adept Scribe

Post by valeriano »

TY guys 700+ visualization in 3 days. Enjoy the value of your "good" reputations :lool: .
Nick
Legendary Scribe
Location: PA native, liveing in NC right now Moveing to TX in march

Post by Nick »

only here to quote ppl who say don't quote me... lul

If you don't like ppl script farming in-game go somewhere else because its legal here. I don't have the time to camp out titan chests and its really tedious to do so however, some people do so good for them. Unless you stay there on the screen and say you want to take turns with the spawn they have no obligation to clear out or talk to you ever. (as has been explained 20 times so far but reading comprehension is hard.) Do I really want a titan? yep, but it is not worth the gold to me rn.

and the vendor shadow stone comment was because some scrub I used to be in a guild with cried for hours when out of charity I made an offer on some shadow granite no one wanted to buy and he thought it was too low... So I put shadow ore on my vendor to commemorate his public meltdown.
Valeriano wrote:So don't quote my posts anymore. I'm not even reading what you wrote after the first period. You are only here to switch the focus from the main argument.
valeriano
Adept Scribe

Post by valeriano »

After a week no chance to open a chest, the situation is still the same: hard camping at TH spawns. Ohhh maybe i'm unlucky :lol: . Let me farm 17 bone crusher to buy the TH from the campers as someone said :roll: . Unbelievable.
Nick
Legendary Scribe
Location: PA native, liveing in NC right now Moveing to TX in march

Post by Nick »

well I logged in and hit all three chest spots with no one around, chest were there for the taking... after about 45 min I did meet the "AFK scripter" and we talked for a while and laughed even brought him home to see a tour of my house and warn him of the dangers of dabbling in yard wand uses... (it's an addition that will take all your money)
Xavian
Legendary Scribe

Post by Xavian »

Nick wrote:well I logged in and hit all three chest spots with no one around,
So you're the AFK camper?! :verymad:
Possum12
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Possum12 »

Well all this chat is quite disturbing - Never knew there were 3 chest locations, was only aware of 2.

Now I have to find another spot to camp, err sorry compete over....
Tarkin Lamere in-game
ButteryBiscuits
Elder Scribe

Post by ButteryBiscuits »

So here's what I don't get in all this:
valeriano wrote: I don't want to report an hacker with my gaming account {...} the only way for me is to make a public discussion on the forum. I don't care about people trying to attack me personally my goal is to make aware peoples about the problem, so if they are thinking to buy a TH from a scammer they can take their decision knowing what is going on. Mission accomplished.
"Someone" is hacking the server, illegally camping spawns and not sharing, afk scripting and *gasp* SCAMMING with Titan Hammer's! This sounds like truly evil non-friendly shard behavior and you don't want to report them to the Admins to actually have the problem dealt with? Seriously? WTH does reporting them with your gamer account have to do with anything? Admins are the only ones that would see the report... no one else would know who reported UNLESS YOU MADE A BIG FREAKING LONG POST IN THE FORUMS.

It sounds a lot to me like someone *ahem* didn't take their xanax this morning and has a personal beef with "someone" who has obviously NOT done anything against the actual shard rules or else they would have been reported by you and all the other people you reference who witnessed this horrendous behavior.

Since you don't have a single valid argument (and it changes every other post to try and pin something bad on this person) you have now resorted to smearing and trashing the people who mistakenly thought you were interested in having an actual valid discussion.

I don't have a lot of respect for someone intent on trashing other people's reputations but doesn't have the cojones to use their character name when flinging this stuff around. Poor form mate. Poor form.
BB
---------------------------
ButteryBiscuits
in game name ButteryBiscuits
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mermaid_of_Warsaw