hunting mobs for gold

Name says it all
nocturne7saint
Elder Scribe

hunting mobs for gold

Post by nocturne7saint »

right now i alternate betwen fan dancer dojo and blood dungeon to make gold with a bag of sending at hand.

What mobs do you hunt for gold?
are there any places other than blood that have faster or more balron spawns?

I really want to do champs, but I never find anyone doing them when I'm on in the mornings central standard time.
I usualy check the one near valor and fel destard, but don't see them active, and when i ask in chat, no one responds?

have people stopped doing champs?

what about doom for gold? where do you turn in the daemon bones for the golden skull?
any mobs good for gold in doom?
blackstone from the ILV guild
PaPa
Grandmaster Scribe

Re: hunting mobs for gold

Post by PaPa »

I only tell this to my EASY MONEY guild members so dont tell anyone.!!

get a sop and level it up in doom collecting all the gold and deamon bones and also trash all the junk ((use trash bag)more tokens) do this for 6-7 days at 8 hours a day and in the end you can sell the sop for 180-220 ED.

by the end of the week you will have made close to if not over 1mil tokens (can be sold for 2-3mil) you should be able to sell the deamon bones or better yet tuen them into gold skulls 40-50k per skull.

you should eb able to make 10mil or 200ed from the SOP and just the gold alone should be close to 4-5mil and the tokens you made.

If you were to sell everytyhing (sop,gold skulls, tokens) you shoudl be able to make close to 18-20mil in that week.

now shhhhhhh dont tell everyone :nod:
Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

Post by Johnny Warren »

Recall kill the balrons for gold. Its what all the big spenders do. Otherwise minotaurs in labyrinth are fun to hunt for gold.
JOHNNY WARREN!
nocturne7saint
Elder Scribe

Post by nocturne7saint »

PaPa wrote:I only tell this to my EASY MONEY guild members so dont tell anyone.!!

get a sop and level it up in doom collecting all the gold and deamon bones and also trash all the junk ((use trash bag)more tokens) do this for 6-7 days at 8 hours a day and in the end you can sell the sop for 180-220 ED.

by the end of the week you will have made close to if not over 1mil tokens (can be sold for 2-3mil) you should be able to sell the deamon bones or better yet tuen them into gold skulls 40-50k per skull.

you should eb able to make 10mil or 200ed from the SOP and just the gold alone should be close to 4-5mil and the tokens you made.

If you were to sell everytyhing (sop,gold skulls, tokens) you shoudl be able to make close to 18-20mil in that week.

so where do you take the daemon bones to turn them into golden skulls? is the bone daemon in this shard? i remember he used to drop a lot of bones.

how do you get the sword of prosperity?
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

qbf wrote:Recall kill the balrons for gold. Its what all the big spenders do. Otherwise minotaurs in labyrinth are fun to hunt for gold.
FUN?!
Melkor
Legendary Scribe

Post by Melkor »

nocturne7saint wrote:
so where do you take the daemon bones to turn them into golden skulls? is the bone daemon in this shard? i remember he used to drop a lot of bones.

how do you get the sword of prosperity?
You gotta dig into the wiki more

http://www.uoex.net/wiki/Doom_Gauntlet

http://www.uoex.net/wiki/Treasures_of_Tokuno
TDC Guild
Alex the Artist
Novice Scribe

Post by Alex the Artist »

What about the Swords of Prosperity makes it worth so much?
nocturne7saint
Elder Scribe

Post by nocturne7saint »

Alex the Artist wrote:What about the Swords of Prosperity makes it worth so much?
https://www.uoguide.com/Swords_of_Prosp ... properties.

spell chaneling -0 mage skill, faster casting 1, and 200 luck.
Alex the Artist
Novice Scribe

Post by Alex the Artist »

Ya, I saw those stats. But to me, the sword with the lightning and damage increase seems better.

I just haven't figured out what is good here, and why. So many things I see I wonder "Why is that priced so high" and other stuff, I'm like "Why doesn't anyone want this?"
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

Alex the Artist wrote:Ya, I saw those stats. But to me, the sword with the lightning and damage increase seems better
Depends what you want to do with it. The DI is trivially and cheaply added with a sharpening stone. Neither lightning from Darkened Sky nor harm from sword of the stampede transfer to a relayer. If you want to make a relayer, swords of prosperity make reasonably good starters.
nocturne7saint
Elder Scribe

Post by nocturne7saint »

Wil wrote:
Alex the Artist wrote:Ya, I saw those stats. But to me, the sword with the lightning and damage increase seems better
Depends what you want to do with it. The DI is trivially and cheaply added with a sharpening stone. Neither lightning from Darkened Sky nor harm from sword of the stampede transfer to a relayer. If you want to make a relayer, swords of prosperity make reasonably good starters.
what would you relayer this to? just curious? what choices do people usualy make?
shinavert
Passer by

Post by shinavert »

I only tell this to my EASY MONEY guild members so dont tell anyone.!!

If you were to sell everything (sop, gold skulls, tokens) you should be able to make close to 18-20mil in that week.

Joshuashw
Master Scribe

Post by Joshuashw »

Luck is fairly expensive to add to equipment and spell channeling is great because uoex is more dominantly a melee shard with using spells to support melee like chivalry or even necro. Max luck if memory serves me correctly is 400 per relayer so 200 on a sop and a full sop suit covers half your end game luck endeavors.

Di has a cap and I’m guessing you need a little knowledge about relayers.

There’s a lot to learn here.

Alternatively there are bone crushers and Titans hammers or neglecting other stats and going with SoT relayers

Bone crusher has 10 str which is 2 more than a typical relayer
Titans hammer I think has 15? Correct me if I’m wrong

The problem is the cost and unless you’re a long standing member of uoex OR have deep real life pockets don’t bank on getting a Titans, well I guess if you’re lucky.

About earning gold, I personally like killing things that drop a lot of gems and I love looting and selling scrolls & regs. A lot of guys get raw gold I sell loot to vendors and run heavy organizers However I also use bags of holding to use organizers and gem/ reg keys. Loot loot loot loot loot and sell

I don’t want to give off too many of my secrets but I’ll tell you, I make quite a shake from easy stuff that most people overlook. One example, the rat area in ice dungeon will net you a good shake of arrows regs and scrolls plus some gold. Clean that out really fast and move on. If you pick the chests with it I noticed I’ve been getting up to 30 gems a chest, cheap gems that’s 750 gold if all diamonds that’s 3k just for picking a chest.
nocturne7saint
Elder Scribe

Post by nocturne7saint »

I was told that rune beetles and cu sidhes are good for gold.
but i have not been able to find either.

looking for more places to farm cause balrons are over farmed and impossible to get gold from on a busy day.