A few of my favorite things.....whats yours!!!

Name says it all
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Post by dreamstalker »

hboh.jpg
hboh.jpg (13.75 KiB) Viewed 2029 times
fav 2.png
fav 2.png (21.41 KiB) Viewed 2029 times
6 x excelsioran.jpg
6 x excelsioran.jpg (16.69 KiB) Viewed 2029 times
[attachment=3]
Attachments
dream's alien arti.jpg
dream's alien arti.jpg (134.67 KiB) Viewed 2029 times
Last edited by dreamstalker on Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

Re: A few of my favorite items here on excelsior.....whats urs?

Post by Johnny Warren »

Mine are definitely my Torch-kilt relayer. A torch that sits on my kilt slot so I don't have to have a daggy kilt hanging out under my stuff. Plus, because it sits in same hand as my shield, it makes my shield look kinda like its on fire, so I named the shield Incendia Shield. In the same boat is my Shirt-robe relayer. I have a fancy elven shirt that sits on the robe slot. As such it goes on OVER the armour (it does mean I have to get dressed in a specific order, robe-shirt has to go on before the normal shirt). It means I don't have to wear a daggy Hakama shita so everyone can see the relayers underneath and neatens the paperdoll overall. Thirdly,I have a big soft spot for my ethereal cu sidhe. It was an ooooooooold raffle item back when there were limited types of ethy's you could buy on ED stone (you could not get an ethy cu). It is 0-slot, dyed the gnaw colour (it came that way) and has a typo in its name, it's called "ethreal cu sidhe" *any player may use this mount*, ethereal is misspelt by the GM that made it back in the day. These days it doesn't stand out as much and I only pull him out on special occasions and I have been rocking the ethereal skelly dragon I recently acquired. My 4th favourite item. It goes really well with the bones footprints.

JOHNNY WARREN!
Opopanax
Legendary Scribe

Post by Opopanax »

Ahh I always wondered how you had a torch and a shield in your hand John! So you can use appearance change deed for items that don't fit that slot?
In game name: Abarai
Devlin
Legendary Scribe

Post by Devlin »

In the same vein as Johnny, I'd go with my lantern-kilt relayer as my top item. It was my first relayer and one of the few things I've always held onto over the years, despite selling/redoing relayers quite often :P It's not perfect, point wise (that 1 stamina always hurts to look at), but it's spiffy ;P

Second would be my biohazard gloves. There's only two or three total pairs on the shard iirc, so they're pretty rare. They've also got some decent stats on them as well.

Third would be my unnecessarily large collection of deco. I have a bunch of it sorted, but still have probably a dozen full bags worth of nonsense to go through, plus more stuff from the IDOC event. ATM I've got about two stronger boxes full of deco. I hate deco... but I love hoarding ;P

Some other things that don't quite make the list are my ancient yumi, 6x60 hammer, and my ever growing collection of stronger boxes (10 atm). Also my house plot in Magda. Been there for almost 6 years now. Recently decided to make a second house, nice 2x2 in a cool spot. Was tempted to scrap my current 3 plots to make something gigundo, but I just like this place too much. Plus there's nearly 800 yard items around the house that I'd have to undo ;P House capture from 1-2 months ago and the surrounding area.

Resident Wiki Editor/Village Idiot

EasyUO Scripts
ReArmer
ReArmer (Old Version)
ReReader
Separate Journal for Guild or Public Chat (Old)
---------------------------------------------
Combat Focus Guide (Godmode Formula)
Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

Post by Johnny Warren »

Opopanax wrote:Ahh I always wondered how you had a torch and a shield in your hand John! So you can use appearance change deed for items that don't fit that slot?
Nah, back in the day there was no relayer deeds. You had to ask +C to come and do them manually. There were a list of things you could put 'off slot'. Kilts could be torch/candle/lantern, earrings could be a helm (thats how people made the cool looking skull helmet over dragon helmet look etc. Sadly with the invent of the relayer deed it is no longer possible to make them.
JOHNNY WARREN!
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

qbf wrote:
Opopanax wrote:Ahh I always wondered how you had a torch and a shield in your hand John! So you can use appearance change deed for items that don't fit that slot?
Nah, back in the day there was no relayer deeds. You had to ask +C to come and do them manually. There were a list of things you could put 'off slot'. Kilts could be torch/candle/lantern, earrings could be a helm (thats how people made the cool looking skull helmet over dragon helmet look etc. Sadly with the invent of the relayer deed it is no longer possible to make them.
a special deed that allowed you to do stuff like that would be very popular at grand auction i bet
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

my favorite possessions in uoex are the panda mount and my cakes collection
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

Battle Cattle.

battle-cattle.jpg
battle-cattle.jpg (96.17 KiB) Viewed 5317 times
Fist
Elder Scribe

Post by Fist »

My complete set of swords or my 99% complete set of Treasure Figurines.
Attachments
sword collection.jpg
sword collection.jpg (338.53 KiB) Viewed 5302 times
Golden Temptress
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Golden Temptress »

Favourite item perhaps the Blue Woodsorrel, the others are 2 collections my little ponies and my pumpkins - I do love polishing and making funnies with my pumpkins hehe, lastly not a favourite item but an area (glass top greenhouse/cookie tree/Japanese bridge area)
Attachments
cookie tree, glass top greenhouse and Japanese bridge
cookie tree, glass top greenhouse and Japanese bridge
2.PNG (386.29 KiB) Viewed 5182 times
blue woodsorrel
blue woodsorrel
4.PNG (9.6 KiB) Viewed 5175 times
my pumpkins
my pumpkins
3.PNG (134.12 KiB) Viewed 5168 times
my little ponies
my little ponies
1.PNG (184.4 KiB) Viewed 5181 times
PaPa
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by PaPa »

book room.JPG
book room.JPG (108.4 KiB) Viewed 5106 times
fish tank.JPG
fish tank.JPG (51.29 KiB) Viewed 5100 times
PaPa
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by PaPa »

and my lamp post collection but thats put away for remodeling right now
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Post by Muolke »

Bump! Would be cool for people to post more neat items.
Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

Post by Johnny Warren »

Muolke wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:26 pm
Bump! Would be cool for people to post more neat items.
Not going to contribute yourself?

My top 3 items remain the same as my original post... I sold the skelly dragon many years back now... I'd probably replace it with my cave house/star house complex nowadays.

<Will think on this and post some screenshots with updated fave things here>
JOHNNY WARREN!
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Post by dreamstalker »

deleted cause accidental double post
Last edited by dreamstalker on Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you