Roleplaying

Name says it all
Anton Von Strahd
Passer by

Roleplaying

Post by Anton Von Strahd »

Looking to potentially start on a new shard... how is the roleplaying evironment here?
Melkor
Legendary Scribe

Re: Roleplaying

Post by Melkor »

It’s a great PVM shard, but zero roleplay
TDC Guild
Athena Tenebris
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Athena Tenebris »

There was a small guild that was doing roleplay but I think they may be inactive now unfortunately.
Zanazaz
Expert Scribe

Post by Zanazaz »

Just because it's dead now doesn't mean it has to stay that way. Start a guild, or recruit an adventuring party. I love to roleplay.
Argis
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Argis »

The guild is still in existence, but in very limited fashion. I'm the only active member that I know of, and I'm not on nearly as much as I would like to be.... Would love for someone with more time to get RP going at some point, I would help however I could.
Nick
Legendary Scribe
Location: PA native, liveing in NC right now Moveing to TX in march

Post by Nick »

My dad (virgil Jack) and my 4 brothers do roll playing (though the brothers mainly do PVP RP) and ive been trying to get them to switch to here for ages (even offered to bankroll whatever their little RP guild would need) but, it doesn't seem RP has really taken off here at all.
Argis
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Argis »

It hasn't. I think there are a few on here that really enjoy it, but it's been tough to get anything off the ground. I'm still in and am around some if anyone wants to start again.