holiday events

Name says it all
jaydere3
Passer by

Re: holiday events

Post by jaydere3 »

culichi wrote:plenty of people have been saying it ever since nyx & veritas left i have no problem with people complaining i do plenty of it myself. i dunno whats up with colibri maybe some heavy real life stuff is limiting his time for server and the details are none of our business or maybe he is being too much of a perfectionist on the foundational stuff he is talking about. i think he needs to take some time off from the stuff he is working on and make some toys for us to play with while that other stuff gets worked on or there may be no players left to admire his work when it is finished.
Or maybe he’s super lazy and doesn’t care at all as long as he keeps deposits flowing to his bank account from donations.

You’re like his personal asslicker Culichi, stop trying to make excuses for him. Anyone with half a brain cell can see how terrible of an admin Colibri is.

Oh and nice try blaming someone else for someone actually pointing out the obvious. Shows how desperate you are in sucking up to doucheColibri. Dramoor is busy actually supporting his shard and improving it on a daily basis…he doesn’t have time to come over here and call out you and Colibri.
+Colibri
Administrator

Re: holiday events

Post by +Colibri »

Thread locked, you can continue this discussion in private.
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)