holiday events

Name says it all
nocturne7saint
Elder Scribe

holiday events

Post by nocturne7saint »

What holidays do staff do things like events on the shard? I know july 4th is coming up, but not sure if it will be celebrated here cause i understand this server might be in europe?
blackstone from the ILV guild
nocturne7saint
Elder Scribe

Re: holiday events

Post by nocturne7saint »

are we going to have an event for the 4th of july?
blackstone from the ILV guild
Muolke
Legendary Scribe

Post by Muolke »

I don't think so...
+Colibri
Administrator

Post by +Colibri »

Until we get thru the much needed infrastructural upgrades & cleanups, unfortunately events are on hold. I might set up a power-hour and giveaway stone.
+Colibri, Administrator of UO Excelsior Shard

Don't know what the purpose of your life is? Well then make something up! ;)
(Old Colibrian proverb)
arrow
Legendary Scribe

Post by arrow »

Happy 4th of July !!!
Always remember to pillage before you burn!-----------Unknown
arrow
Legendary Scribe

Post by arrow »

Happy 4th of July 2021 !!!
Always remember to pillage before you burn!-----------Unknown
Xavian
Legendary Scribe

Post by Xavian »

Not even a holiday gift stone. Such a shame.
Zeratul
Elder Scribe

Post by Zeratul »

It is depressing seeing the lack of staff involvement compared to 6-7 years ago. :(
jaydere3
Passer by

Post by jaydere3 »

Zeratul wrote:It is depressing seeing the lack of staff involvement compared to 6-7 years ago. :(
Staff? You mean the super lazy Colibri? The dude has been on a massive power trip for years. He thinks he's God almighty because his name is listed under administrator of a 30 year old game. He never put in any work in the past and he sure isn't going to do it now. It was always the other staff that did all the work and he just sat back and took credit for it. He can't even fix the Halloween quest. Better yet...he doesn't want to put in the time/work to fix it.

As long as dummies keep giving him free money via donations all is well in Colibriland.
+Colibri wrote:Until we get thru the much needed infrastructural upgrades & cleanups, unfortunately events are on hold. I might set up a power-hour and giveaway stone.
2 years later and you still haven't done anything - the laziest administrator of a game i've ever encountered.
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

Zeratul wrote:It is depressing seeing the lack of staff involvement compared to 6-7 years ago. :(
whats really depressing is watching zeratul become dramoor's lapdog. open up your eyes man you are being used by dramoor who gives zero shits how many bridges you burn behind you so long as you keep promoting his shitshow private server.

ill regret posting this as soon as i hit send but it had to be said at least once
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

jaydere3 wrote:
Staff? You mean the super lazy Colibri? The dude has been on a massive power trip for years. He thinks he's God almighty because his name is listed under administrator of a 30 year old game. He never put in any work in the past and he sure isn't going to do it now. It was always the other staff that did all the work and he just sat back and took credit for it. He can't even fix the Halloween quest. Better yet...he doesn't want to put in the time/work to fix it.

As long as dummies keep giving him free money via donations all is well in Colibriland.
+Colibri wrote:Until we get thru the much needed infrastructural upgrades & cleanups, unfortunately events are on hold. I might set up a power-hour and giveaway stone.
2 years later and you still haven't done anything - the laziest administrator of a game i've ever encountered.
damm you clever dramoor you waited an hour to post a response just so us stupids cant see what your up to :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool:
Zeratul
Elder Scribe

Post by Zeratul »

Interesting. I’d never talk about another server on the UOEX forums. I think that is against codex. I’d be careful brother. :dance
Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

Post by Johnny Warren »

culichi wrote:
whats really depressing is watching zeratul become dramoor's lapdog. open up your eyes man you are being used by dramoor who gives zero shits how many bridges you burn behind you so long as you keep promoting his shitshow private server.

ill regret posting this as soon as i hit send but it had to be said at least once
Did have to be said.
JOHNNY WARREN!
Melkor
Legendary Scribe

Post by Melkor »

Maybe some people are posting to encourage others to switch servers. I for one don't play enough UO to have any interest in such things. I do however play enough that I'd like to see some development on this shard though. Many of the things that have been said are based on truth. I have posted in the past that I am frustrated by the lack of development I've seen here these last years. I think if other people feel the same way they should say so in a constructive way. It's the polite squeaky wheel that gets the oil. It won't help if +C thinks things are just dandy because no one says anything.
TDC Guild
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Post by culichi »

plenty of people have been saying it ever since nyx & veritas left i have no problem with people complaining i do plenty of it myself. i dunno whats up with colibri maybe some heavy real life stuff is limiting his time for server and the details are none of our business or maybe he is being too much of a perfectionist on the foundational stuff he is talking about. i think he needs to take some time off from the stuff he is working on and make some toys for us to play with while that other stuff gets worked on or there may be no players left to admire his work when it is finished.