What is the best!

Name says it all
Vedestril
Apprentice Scribe

What is the best!

Post by Vedestril »

Since I have started playing on this server I have wondered. What are the best in slot items. With relayers and possible custom items that I don't know about. What is the best? In this exercise I would like everyone to assume they have infinite money and the BEST luck in the world with drops. What is the best/perfect item for each slot. Then maybe go into an item that is considered more obtainable for each slot?
lnickos
Expert Scribe

Re: What is the best!

Post by lnickos »

There are 19 slots on the body I think. For 18 slots, the best item is relayered Ancient Titan's Hammer. For weapon, it is Ancient War Hammer.
Opopanax
Legendary Scribe

Post by Opopanax »

If cash is no object there is also the totem slot, which would make 19 slots for the body and then 1 slot for weapon and 1 for shield.

With ancient titan relayer in each slot it would give you a strength of 558, if you also added 8 str to your weapon and make it one handed to allow a shield relayer too. If you also add 8HP to each relayer you would have 873 HP total if your base is 150. Those are probably the most important stats to consider. But the cost of the hammers alone is getting on for 10 billion gold. I don't know if that many even exist on the server.

For everything else there is a very comprehensive guide written here: http://uoex.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... ilit=allan
In game name: Abarai
Vedestril
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Vedestril »

I know a stealable doom item named Titans Hammer, but it is not this ancient titans hammer. An item that is worth 10 billion gold I would assume is a custom item that is virtually unattainable. It makes me wonder how would one go about getting one of this items?
Opopanax
Legendary Scribe

Post by Opopanax »

Ancient titans hammers are sold at auction and fetch around 400mil gold each, to get every slot relayered with them is nigh on impossible I would say.
In game name: Abarai
Vedestril
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Vedestril »

Yah, I figured as much. I looked a little at the post above to see what weapons and relayers are good to get. Although I I don't mind the infinite money clause I would prefer it to be an item that can obtained not just items in auctions are those are special items that only a few people have to being with.
Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

Post by Johnny Warren »

lnickos wrote:There are 19 slots on the body I think. For 18 slots, the best item is relayered Ancient Titan's Hammer. For weapon, it is Ancient War Hammer.
No, Ancient War Hammers/Yumis are 4x58's. You can loot 5x58's. The single best weapon you can obtain (to use as a weapon, not relayer) is a looted 5x58, obtained off any peerless boss.
JOHNNY WARREN!
Yoda
Legendary Scribe

Post by Yoda »

I think I will peerless now hahhaa
Guildmaster: JDI - Est 2011
lnickos
Expert Scribe

Post by lnickos »

Yea 5x58 definitely good if it comes with 2 direct spell hits. I have never seen a 5x58 before so I have no idea honestly what stats can have. I've actually never seen a 4x46 or better come with 2 direct spell hit stats before so I just assumed it wasn't possible.
Semtex
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Semtex »

For your information ... all dropped weapons can only have one direct damage spell like Lightning / Fireball / Harm or Magic Arrow. So thats the reason that makes the Ancient Hammer so awsome cause he comes with Lightning and Fireball.
So it is the only weapon in the game u can add all 4 Direct Damage Spells to the max of 60%.

Just my 2 Cents
Semtex
Johnny Warren
Legendary Scribe

Post by Johnny Warren »

Semtex wrote:For your information ... all dropped weapons can only have one direct damage spell like Lightning / Fireball / Harm or Magic Arrow. So thats the reason that makes the Ancient Hammer so awsome cause he comes with Lightning and Fireball.
So it is the only weapon in the game u can add all 4 Direct Damage Spells to the max of 60%.

Just my 2 Cents
Semtex
Oh, I did not realise that the ancient hammer/yumi's came with 2 spells... in that case they are better than 5x58's for the exact reason Semtex states.
JOHNNY WARREN!
Animol
Elder Scribe

Post by Animol »

Ancient Yumi has one spell hit (Lightning, HML, HLL, HLD). That's why Hammer (Lightning, Fireball, HML, HLL) is significantly more expensive.