Got A Great Idea That I Think We All Will LIKE

Name says it all
assamiti
Novice Scribe

Got A Great Idea That I Think We All Will LIKE

Post by assamiti »

So I noticed that the rule is if you want the best pets got to go with an ugly horse of a kind is really sad I am refusing to get a horse I would like a nice bio dragon or something but I guess it will be hard coding and stuff how about do noble other things??
I think is a reasonable request like a noble ostard or noble bear that will be amazing or noble wolf noble tiger you make them the same, maybe just little stat change and I can farm with a realistic and respectful creature

btw I know the imps but not bill gates here so no can do

im Sandrisis and guys up vote post lets make some noise or you all love that power= littel pony ? :D
Xavian
Legendary Scribe

Re: Got A Great Idea That I Think We All Will LIKE

Post by Xavian »

Not a terrible idea, but I doubt it will become a priority. Perhaps the most effective (read easiest) way would be to create a deed that can apply to any pet. The deed will set specific stats into the proper range and change the pet's name.I would imagine that the cost of such a deed would likely be above the cost of the cheaper imps though. This would kind of defeat the purpose. However, it might help to revive interest in pets and pet use a bit.
Yoda
Legendary Scribe

Re: Got A Great Idea That I Think We All Will LIKE

Post by Yoda »

or they could take all those tameable animals and give distinct differences and advantages to some etc, so perhaps it wouldn't just be mules and nobles..

A really strong case to begin would be the custom tameables, there is simply no reason for them to not be special in some way, may as well make them viable to use
Guildmaster: JDI - Est 2011