Suggestion War Color Event (PVP)

Name says it all
Modvlator
Expert Scribe

Suggestion War Color Event (PVP)

Post by Modvlator »

Hi all

I am going forward with this suggestion since the Staff seem hungry for some ideas at the moment.
Please post a reply if you would like to see this to happen on Excelsior to show your interest to the Staff.
So if you'd like that type of events to happen here just reply something here even if its just a Yes! to show you would participate.

I remember alot of good memories from a so called War Color event.
Where we used to do this event just one simple announcements on the chat was enough to get the room full of pvp fanatics.

There in that dark room where we waited for the leading GM to separate the players in 4 groups.
First we had to get undressed and our main backpack banked by stepping on floor tile.

While that was happening the GM was separating players that were ready in 4 different colored rooms.
We were then encaged with the players that would be our teammates for the moment of the event.
Just at that same moment we were all starting to get excited and there was alot of fun in the air while people were like oooh nooo! these ones are together!! we are gonna die!! just that sorting team out part was really fun.
Once the team were set another tile was activated on the floor in our respective team room and by stepping on it we were assigned a color for each teams this tile was giving us a bag with a choices of vanquishing, spell books, weapons/arrows plus armors, reagents, potions. ( here we could include other setup you can imagine to make it fair like placing skills at same % and stats even (if its comfortable and not risking to create some bugs))

And then we were teleported to some mines corridors in t2a ( like the actual pvp dungeon )
the one with four ways to the center.
Some limited barricades and chokes were dressing the way.

I remember people had alot of fun, an event like this would last around 30 minutes and maybe 15 minutes to setup, We were given some participation prize like gold and some an extra universal dye tub as we know here to the winners.

I would have liked to be able to make a pool to see how many players would be interested.
I'm sure it would be a nice addon to this shard that is already fantastic and would probably attract some people that enjoy to pvp also I'm pretty sure we would add this to the sites where Excelsior is advertised we would see a bunch of pvp savy old school uo players joining the shard.

Well there it is I hope alot of fellow players would be exhalted to hear in the World Chat.
War Color Event Starting in 15 Minutes!!!

Have a nice day y'all and thanks to Excelsior Staff and Players for all theses years of fun!
SLiMX
Grandmaster Scribe

Re: Suggestion War Color Event (PVP)

Post by SLiMX »

Sounds way fun... I would be interested in this event!
Now known as HaZaRdOuS, still the same awesomeness behind the keyboard :)
Locke
Elder Scribe

Post by Locke »

good idea :dance
Everything started with nothing...
Deadwerd
Elder Scribe

Post by Deadwerd »

I like this idea. I've been saying ever since I joined, I'd love there to be a few pvp options here, rather than just "1v1 duel room" pvp style. I know this isn't a pvp shard, but hear me out. Pvp supported shards have whole facets dedicated to Pvp. Here, we should have more of an opening for those who are bored with the questing and the pvm, and would prefer to DARE anyone who thinks they are tough enough, to come to the pvp zone and take their stuff. We could do betting, maybe work in a little duel system, or have events like this. I DON'T CARE! I just think this server would benefit GREATLY from having more of an option to pvp, even if it's just for kicks.
'Deadwerd' in game, 'Deadwerd' onstage.