Just poleaxed

Name says it all
darkred
Apprentice Scribe

Just poleaxed

Post by darkred »

Days, selling EDs, farming balrons, doing hundreds of tailoring bods, trying to muster 1500 florins and the item I give is a 1 per 2 hour BOD dispenser???????????????? Have a guildmaster in the keep...seriously???
I misunderstood evidently. This was a waste of time, effort, and personal finances. Why would anyone spend that kind of money? In case they are going to miss a bod collection by 30 minutes, while in a dungeon?

it's my fault. I made an aassumption, based on it's cost and after that trolling crap to trick me int obuying that +35 stat scroll, I think I'll call it a $70.00 loss for now :)

I would like to suggest that the florin help window maybe say it summons 1 BOD per 2 hours. I know it would have saved me some pain.

Good luck

edited for language: +R
Deadwerd
Elder Scribe

Re: Just poleaxed

Post by Deadwerd »

I agree, it was a major issue for me when I first was buying those items what EXACTLY they did, and when I'd ask for info over world and guild chat, nobody would reply, or if they did, they wouldn't have a definitive answer. Those florins are expensive currency at the moment, so it's a hard blow when you spend all of your florins on something, and end up with something you didn't want.

There should be a VERY clear 'function' of the item listed in the gump. I 100% agree with that. But, to be fair, you should always make sure you understand what you're buying before you buy it. It can be difficult getting all the information, but if nobody will answer any questions you have over world chat, and/or you haven't gotten a reply on the forums, you should definitely send in a 'Help Ticket' to the staff under "General Support Request" with your question about a specific item, and they will usually get back to you that day.
'Deadwerd' in game, 'Deadwerd' onstage.
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

When I ran in to the same situation, I asked on the forums and got this response:

http://www.uoex.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12114

Which I added to the wiki:

http://www.uoex.net/wiki/Tailors_Florin
+Arden
Elder Scribe

Post by +Arden »

The fuction is listend in the gump...
button
button
What this.jpg (22.1 KiB) Viewed 1548 times