Crafting question

Name says it all
Fist
Elder Scribe

Crafting question

Post by Fist »

Is it possible to craft a container that holds more than 125 items?
brhanson2
Elder Scribe

Re: Crafting question

Post by brhanson2 »

I made a Petrified, Exceptional Wooden chest that holds 130. I think there is a bit of randomness in the final capacity.
Carzikan (formerly known as Tostig on Great Lakes)
[Glyph]
Legendary Scribe

Post by [Glyph] »

Not craftable but shipwreck chests hold a ton of items. Unsure of the total though. Might be just like craftable.
Blathzar
Elder Scribe

Post by Blathzar »

Shipwrek chests hold max 125 items same for paragon chests. If you can manage to get a Strong Box (1000 items) it is most probably the most item a container can hold. If i remember well you can get em as xmas bonus for either reward stone or donation or something like that. Otherwise some player do sell those boxes form time to time as well. Hope this help
Fist
Elder Scribe

Post by Fist »

Thank you for the replies!
Stephen
Master Scribe

Post by Stephen »

Also if weight is a thing you are also concerned about Wooden Boxes do not have a weight limit. where as chests and bags n stuff do. So just another thing to know really.
memowolf
Journeyman Scribe

Post by memowolf »

Actually chests and bags do not have weight limits that I know of if they are not on your person. I have chests and bags that have several K leather or other resources in them in bank box or as secure containers. If a chest or container does not have a limit in its description it is very likely that the limit is 125 items.
Wil
Legendary Scribe

Post by Wil »

Exceptional Petrified crafted containers hold 115 items (normally) 120 or 125 items (occasionally) and 130 items (very rarely).

Paragon and shipwreck chests hold 125 items.

Chests and bags do not have (stone) weight limits when secured in a house. Backpacks do.

Stronger wooden boxes (Christmas time donation bonus) hold 1000 items.
Figger4
Expert Scribe

Post by Figger4 »

bone pile containers hold over 1000 stones, i dont know what their limit is. But they act like a corpse, so if you have an item set for autoloot and you have that item in bone pile container, it will autoloot it, so beware. I once had raw bird meat set on autoloot and stored over 600 raw bird meat in it, and I couldnt loot all of it and had a strange message over and over, I finally fixed it by turning off autoloot.