Bulk order deeds
From UO Excelsior Wiki - Ultima Online Free Shard
Bulk Order Deeds(Bods) are requests made to Players by NPC to complete a Bulk Order of something.
You can get Bulk Order Deeds in Taming, Blacksmith, Tailoring, Carpentry, and Fletching:
- Taming Bods are requested and returned to Animal Trainers
- Blacksmith Bods are requested and returned to Armourers or Blacksmiths
- Tailoring Bods are requested and returned to Tailors or Weavers
- Fletching Bods are requested and returned to Bowyers
- Carpentry Bods are requested and returned to Carpenters
Completing Bods will grant a player a certain amount of fame, gold, and a reward.
Note: There is a known bug with carpentry bods- some will not return a reward
Simply Craft the necessary amount of items meeting Bod specifications.
-Exceptional Items will always fit into Normal Small Bods
When you double click on a Bod, it will have an option saying: Combine this deed with the requested item near the bottom.
Simply click the combine option and target each item you've crafted for the Bod until it is full.
In order to fill a Large Bulk Order Deed, each item listed must be completed with an equal Small Bulk Order Deed.
For Example: You have a Large Bowcraft BOD : 10 Bow, 10 Composite Bow, 10 Yumi : Natural Wood : Normal
You must fill out a small bod corresponding to each item listed, meaning you need to complete 3 Small Bods:
- 10 Bow : Natural Wood : Normal
- 10 Yumi : Natural Wood : Normal
- 10 Composite Bow : Natural Wood : Normal
-Exceptional Small Bods will always fit into Normal Large Bods
Once the Small Bods are completed, they can be added to the Large Bod similarly to adding items to a Small Bod.
Turning in & Claiming Bods
To turn in a Bod, drag on to the pertinent NPC, or double click and claim the rewards. (Claiming the reward through the BOD gump does not reset the timer to claim a new BOD)
- You must be near the right NPC, sometimes this option is broken, but you can always drag and drop onto the NPC.
Claiming New Bods
- You can claim a new Crafting Bod every 2 Hours.
- You can claim a new Taming Bod ever 3 hours.
- You can claim a new Bod of any kind, right after turning in a Bod
Players will often fill out easy, low-level bods en masse in order to reset the timer repeatedly and claim new Bods:
- After turning in a Bod, remember to claim your new Bod.
This process will allow a player to quickly and easily try to get a Sm.Bod they might need for a L.Bod, or better Bods to sell.
There are two types of BOD Books. One holds all crafting type bods. The second one is strictly for taming bods.
Options to filter the books based skill-type, on amount and resource are available, but many players choose to have separate books for each of the crafts.
Players can also set prices on the right of a listed bod, and sell them on vendors.
- Remember to make sure the book is set not for sale in the vendor's pack, or a player can buy your whole book for 999gp.