Spectre Dungeon Revamp Part 2

Name says it all

Which option would you prefer

Poll ended at Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:21 pm

decreased spawn rate, increased rarity of masters, decrease gold dropped. (masters can spawn back to back - all RNG)
70%
move master to his own spawner with a guaranteed spawn time, but long waits in between (no short back to backs)
17%
other (please describe in the comments)
13%

Total votes: 23

+Requiem
Legendary Scribe

Re: Spectre Dungeon Revamp Part 2

Post by +Requiem »

If you find players leaving pets in rooms, send a help request. It will get taken care of. I added a town crier message about this as well.
+Requiem
Legendary Scribe

Post by +Requiem »

Update 8/12/2017

I will add this to the main post as well, but as of right now, the paragons *should* have a chance of dropping a paragon chest. This should help a bit with the "I spent 4 hours here and got nothing" issue.
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Annachie »

Went in the other day and had two different mini bosses spawn back to back, so had 2 shields and 2 hammers within about 5 minutes.

Not to fussed how the minor mobs spawn, but I would suggest that something be done to avoid back to back mini boss spawns.
Character name: Ebony
+Requiem
Legendary Scribe

Post by +Requiem »

So, it looks like most people want it the way i originally designed it, and intended to change it.

I'd like to thank you for your input. I'll work on getting these changes in this week sometime probably.
AcidBern
Elder Scribe

Post by AcidBern »

Just wondering if anyone else has had any problems with portals not working? Twice I have had the red portal not allow me in. It was corrected after entering another portal then going back. I also found myself stuck inside the blue portal. After about 3 minutes it eventually let me out no its own.
ScarletArmstrong
Apprentice Scribe

Post by ScarletArmstrong »

Nope, not with me. The portals have been working fine.
“Life is never fair, and perhaps it is a good thing for most of us that it is not.” ~ Oscar Wilde
UMBER
Passer by

Post by UMBER »

i thought it was my internet but i guess if other people are having issues then its not. i get stuck in all of them :P