WTS Titan Hammer Shirt Relayer

Buying, selling, searching for, looking for help with...
Grundick
Journeyman Scribe

WTS Titan Hammer Shirt Relayer

Post by Grundick »

PM here or in game (Grundick)
Attachments
Shirt.png
Shirt.png (56.39 KiB) Viewed 3811 times
Grundick
Journeyman Scribe

Re: WTS Titan Hammer Shirt Relayer

Post by Grundick »

2400 EDs
Grundick
Journeyman Scribe

Post by Grundick »

up
Asmodean
Legendary Scribe

Post by Asmodean »

the price of leveled weapons drops after you spend points. It's generally accepted to be worth around 2k ED with no points spent. 2400 is way over priced since the buyer has no choice where to spend the points.

I'd start at 1800, and go from there.

Just my opinion of course.
Alex
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alex »

fresh goes for around 2000ED. Add relayer deed (500ED) + Item Change Deed (200ED) + Leveling (0-200ED) = up to 2900ED I dont think 2400ED is a bad price.
Asmodean
Legendary Scribe

Post by Asmodean »

Alex wrote:fresh goes for around 2000ED. Add relayer deed (500ED) + Item Change Deed (200ED) + Leveling (0-200ED) = up to 2900ED I dont think 2400ED is a bad price.
I tend to charge high prices, and think most of your stuff is overpriced.
Octavius Thorn
Elder Scribe

Post by Octavius Thorn »

It seems very hard to get your EDs back out of things that you have put a lot of EDs into even if something is half way decent. Eds for +lvl deeds, sr5 spell channeling wep change deed seems hard to get back most times when trying to sell.. Not a fan of weps lvl NPS either, ive seen really nice 3x58s for sale imo ruined because not one lvl deed was put on and so many points left on the table.. sorry for thread hijack
Alex
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alex »

Asmodean wrote:and think most of your stuff is overpriced.
I find this off topic and won't comment further.

I stick to my calculation presented and I know many people that have bought fresh TH at 2,000ED, which is in line with my calculation. I think Grundick knows that 2,400ED is more than a fair price, if he wants to sell it tonight, he can drop the price to 1,800ED or lower. Like everything on UOEX, supply and demand and finding someone that is looking for exactly that piece. The item will sell at 2,400ED no doubt, the question is how soon.

Regarding Octavius' comment: that is very true, it especially goes for luck, sr5, blessed, etc. and even more so on the item itself. Putting 400 luck on a GOC item will be tough to get the 400ED back, because of its desirability and level of endgameness. 400 luck on a Titan hammer or 4x58 weapon (with good stats) probably easier.
Grundick
Journeyman Scribe

Post by Grundick »

WOW :) Easy, folk, easy :roll:
Rossi
Elder Scribe

Post by Rossi »

hard to get money back that you spend on these items cause the points you put in and layer you change it to might not suit the potential buyer... Just my opinion i bought a re-layered t-hammer not all that long ago and only paid 500 ed's cause points were spent and had to turn around and re-layer it to fit in a spot i didn't already have another t-hammer (i know 1st world problem right)
Commander And Chief Of BRO (ENGLISH) and Mayor Of The BRO City Aurei Urbem

Here for all your bio Engineering Needs Pm Rossi In Game for Sales and Questions
Grundick
Journeyman Scribe

Re: WTS Titan Hammer Shirt Relayer. Sold!

Post by Grundick »

SOLD!