Questions/Information regarding Ilsh/Fel stealables

Name says it all
Deadwerd
Elder Scribe

Questions/Information regarding Ilsh/Fel stealables

Post by Deadwerd »

Thus far, I have found 3 Ilshenar stealables myself, and know of quite a few more that have already been found, and I am in awe with how some of the stealables I have found were placed. They were in semi obvious places, while still being difficult to locate and doing well to hide into the environment. That being said, I have 2 questions for everyone who's been hunting right along with me, as well as possibly the staff, if they'd choose to enlighten us on this.

1: Has anybody managed to find ANY stealables in Felucca? Myself and multiple friends have sailed to every single island on the world map for Felucca, we have checked every single dungeon accessible in Felucca front-to-back, covered the entirety of the Lost Lands (give or take a few crevasses), every peerless area, every graveyard, every city, and most places were gone through on multiple occasions in case we had missed one. All we managed to find were spots that look as if they would be PERFECT for a stealable, yet none whatsoever.

2: As far as the stealables being converted from Mistvale rares into Ilshenar and Felucca rares, how were the rares divided up into the Fel/Ilsh facets? Were half of the stealables placed in Ilshenar, and the remaining went to Felucca, or are there versions of the same stealable in both Ilshenar AND Felucca? For example; A "Stump" ':A Treasure of Ilshenar:' also having a ':A Treasure of Felucca:' tag counterpart?
'Deadwerd' in game, 'Deadwerd' onstage.
Miranda Ventrata
Elder Scribe

Re: Questions/Information regarding Ilsh/Fel stealables

Post by Miranda Ventrata »

we have checked every single dungeon accessible in Felucca front-to-back, covered the entirety of the Lost Lands (give or take a few crevasses)
They are in the crevices. Or at least they are if Tricky +Nyxy had anything to do with them. :P
GreenBar
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by GreenBar »

Deadwerd wrote:1: Has anybody managed to find ANY stealables in Felucca?
Yes. I've found Treasure of Felucca stealables.
Deadwerd
Elder Scribe

Post by Deadwerd »

Yeah hahaha I figured they would be difficult to find, but when I say we flipped almost every dungeon upside down in search of stealables, I am not exaggerating hahaha.

And Greenbar, what stealables have you found, may I ask? As I am curious if there are two separate stealable sets of tables, stump, bars, etc for Felucca and Ilshenar.
'Deadwerd' in game, 'Deadwerd' onstage.