Murder traps, AKA "Custom Content"

Don't know how something works? Here you will find some useful links. And if you have a question, feel free to ask.
Agony
Legendary Scribe

Re: Murder traps, AKA "Custom Content"

Post by Agony »

Pariah wrote: As someone else pointed out, all items are available for anyone and now every in game item can be set for specific currency types on venders (very nice addition).
This is only with the TC vendors right?
...Dimiir Borgu
Entora
Master Scribe

Post by Entora »

Alex wrote:
Annachie wrote:Oh, be careful in Bedlam, that flesh eating dragon will 1 shot most people here. As will the dragon in sanctuary and the one in prism. Oh and the one in the cave near Fel Deceit.

Have I missed any?
Some one hitters and close to one hitters Ebony: Chief Paroxysmus, Dreadmare, Tokuno Champ Boss, Doc Apoc, Blood Clan Champ Boss, Hydras in Prism, etc.
Addition: Kronus Champ boss!!!

(I got pretty upset when he killed my 2 bios... yes yes I then learnt that we were not encouraged to bring bios there.. )
Annachie
Elysium Beta Tester

Post by Annachie »

You can do it with bio's, but you need multiple healers per bio.
Character name: Ebony
Pariah
Legendary Scribe

Post by Pariah »

Agony wrote:
Pariah wrote: As someone else pointed out, all items are available for anyone and now every in game item can be set for specific currency types on venders (very nice addition).
This is only with the TC vendors right?
Yeah, atm. I thought I read it was coming to MKZ too though. I could be wrong on that.
Agony
Legendary Scribe

Post by Agony »

Pariah wrote:Yeah, atm. I thought I read it was coming to MKZ too though. I could be wrong on that.
I hope this feature works well enough for staff to expand to other locations. It was one of the first very nice changes I have noticed since coming back a month or so ago. Very nice indeed.
...Dimiir Borgu