Veteran Reward Titles

Rahr
Elder Scribe

Re: Veteran Reward Titles

Post by Rahr »

I hope there will be good/evil title options, maybe similar to karma. Some of us have villainous images to uphold :verymad: :lol:
Legendaries
Elder Scribe

Post by Legendaries »

I have a question. Is it possible that at a certain length of time we are able to choose our own title? I know we can pay for the end but what if we were able to choose what was at the beginning as long as it adhered to the guidelines?
Miranda Ventrata
Elder Scribe

Post by Miranda Ventrata »

Perhaps I am misreading what you mean, but you can pay for a title. It is in Codex, under Misc Services.
Gaara
Legendary Scribe

Post by Gaara »

Miranda Ventrata wrote:Perhaps I am misreading what you mean, but you can pay for a title. It is in Codex, under Misc Services.
I believe Legendaries meant the "Glorious Overlord" etc title, i'd personally like an option to disable it, but i think it should remain the way it is, it's part of UO :)
Pek
Elder Scribe

Post by Pek »

Being able to disable the Fame title would be cool. I know that OSI allows you to also change your skills title too, so a Legendary Healer like me would be able to change to Legendary Ranger etc.

The simple 5 year veteran etc titles would definitely make it easier to see who has been on this shard for how long. You could save those unique, fancier titles for milestone years like 5, 10 and 15.
Ecthelion - Drizzt - Gandalf Greyhame
Octavius Thorn
Elder Scribe

Post by Octavius Thorn »

Hey Pek you can already change your skill title, just lock all the skills you don't want to show and point up the one you want to display