Culichi and Baxster's Grodiest Turkey Contest

Name says it all
Baxster
Adept Scribe

Culichi and Baxster's Grodiest Turkey Contest

Post by Baxster »

The two grodiest turkeys on the shard are looking for more! Culichi and I are holding another 'worst trophy' contest to run alongside the November hunting event.

While you're out hunting for the best turkey for the real Hunting Event, don't just toss out those poor and low quality drops. Keep the worst turkey you can find using the same scoring system as the Hunting Event. During the last week of November we will open a drop box for you to submit it. The person with the lowest scoring trophy will receive a package containing items worth at least 5 million gold. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by the individuals rolling dice. Lowest roll wins.

When it comes time to submit your trophy, you will need to place it inside a bag with a book which has your name in it so we know who it came from. You may only submit one trophy. Multiple submissions will be deleted, as will submission without a book. We'll post more information on where to submit as we get closer to the end of the month. In the meantime, start collecting those grody turkeys!

Horrible Hunting!
culichi
Legendary Scribe

Re: Culichi and Baxster's Grodiest Turkey Contest

Post by culichi »

bumped
Baxster
Adept Scribe

Post by Baxster »

The Grodiest Turkey submission box is now open. To get to the submission box, go to the shops page on the world teleporter and choose "Culichi & Baxster's Turkey Contest". The submission box is right in front of the animal pen.

Before submitting your grodiest turkey, make sure you place it in a bag alongside a book with your name in it so we know who the submission is from. If you just drop your turkey in the box by itself, it will be disqualified. There are vendors next to the dropbox which sell books and bags if you need one.

The submission box will remain open until the end of the day on Monday (Dec 5th at 23:59 server time), which gives you plenty of time to drop your submission off after the Hunting Area closes. Once we take the box down, we won't be accepting any more submissions, so make sure you get your submission in before then.

Keep in mind that this is not the submission box for the Official Hunting Event from +Nyx. That submission box is in the lodge in the hunting area.

Good luck!
Baxster
Adept Scribe

Post by Baxster »

We have some winners!

First place: Caliostro with a 33.5
Second place: Baron 2 with a 36.2
Third place: Sweet Olive with a 37.4

First place wins a banner, a special animal spawner, gold, tokens, and EDs.
Second and Third place win a banner, gold, and tokens.
The Random Extra Leftover Banner Prize goes to Priscilla, whose submission book made us laugh.

Everyone who entered will receive an equippable turkey-related participation award. We'll send out PMs to all participants when we're ready to hand them out.

Thanks for playing everyone!
Opopanax
Legendary Scribe

Post by Opopanax »

Thanks for hosting, always fun to have a reason not to despair at the really poor trophies you get!
In game name: Abarai
dreamstalker
Legendary Scribe

Post by dreamstalker »

Was great fun again this year lookin forward to next years already :) thanks for another "dang what crappy hunting trophy" contest. Well done
I keep a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin! just cause you aint paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you
Alex
Legendary Scribe

Post by Alex »

Thanks guys!
Poicca
Apprentice Scribe

Post by Poicca »

thanks to you!
heyyo
Legendary Scribe

Post by heyyo »

Thank you both for hosting. I would have submitted my real turkey, but it was so small it didn't even register :wink:
Aster
Grandmaster Scribe

Post by Aster »

Thanks for the event :)
This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.
Deadwerd
Elder Scribe

Post by Deadwerd »

I had a ton of fun with the actual event, but am terrible with being lucky enough to score good drops, so from me and all the other terrible hunters of Excelsior, thank you! :D
'Deadwerd' in game, 'Deadwerd' onstage.